Sporting Vancouver Concept - My PLA team (Looking for some C&C)

randyc

After a few seasons in Victoria, I have decided to move my PLA team to Vancouver since the market is now vacant. The team name I have chosen is Sporting Vancouver. I have started designing a badge but thought I would get some comments/criticism on it before finalizing the design.

The flower is a design element that was carried over from my previous identity, which was done by Mockba.

Here is what I have so far and what it looks like on a uniform.

31v42D3.png

38wfMCh.png

8prlQWA.png

Colour scheme is great. I like the direction of the crest, but it could use refining. In particular I don't like how the top part of the S is larger than the bottom. It leaves very little space for the mountain. Also the mountain appears not to be centred inside the white space created by the S. I do love the simplicity though, and think you're on the right track.

Love love love this look. The logo is top notch especially with the larger flower. I like the layout of the jerseys but the only gripe I have is with the recolor of the logo on the blue jersey. I get why you swapped out the red for blue but I'm afraid the the S gets lost. Maybe switch the white parts with the blue and see how that looks. Great job!

I'd keep the original mountains, but move them around so that the large middle point lines up with the point in the V. Also, the larger flower is perhaps a little too big.

Well, really, I'd keep the original crest. ;)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived