16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Real photo:

england-euro-2016-home-kit-1.jpg

it looks like this season GK jersey from nike. I hope in 2018 England back to umbro.

The way the blues clash with one another makes my eyes hurt. That's also a fairly unattractive shade of blue on the sleeves, at least in that application.

Finally, a true leak of the Barcelona shirt for next season:

image.jpeg

This is is a very nice and classic look for them in my mind, and the lighter blue and red colors are nice to see once again after they've been using the darker colors in recent years.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Finally, a true leak of the Barcelona shirt for next season:

image.jpeg

This is is a very nice and classic look for them in my mind, and the lighter blue and red colors are nice to see once again after they've been using the darker colors in recent years.

I love this one! Reminds me of the late 90s, early 00s Barca kits.

btw. is Nike staying with the stripe down the side?

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

On 1/26/2016 at 9:18 PM, aawagner011 said:

The Twitter account @keepernotes is reporting that new US soccer kits will drop in late March. Corresponds with the two qualifiers against Guatemala. They also report that men's and women's kits will match this cycle (similar in concept to the waldos and blue/white era) instead of having separate designs. Surprised we haven't seen much else besides that leak showing a black kit, but looking forward to this new crest.

So is this when the new logo will appear too? Can't stand seeing that old logo when I know the new one is so much better.

us-soccer-2016-logo.0.jpg

2 hours ago, hawk36 said:

So is this when the new logo will appear too? Can't stand seeing that old logo when I know the new one is so much better.

us-soccer-2016-logo.0.jpg

That is my understanding, yes. Another rumor I saw going around, and not sure how legitimate this may be, but is a black jersey with one blue sleeve and one red sleeve. Definitely not my first choice, but I suppose it wouldn't be horrible given the new crest uses the darker colors rather than the current bright shades. Could have sworn I saw this same rumor last year, but with a white jersey and different sleeves...

Archived