16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

My local soccer shop says the new USA gear will be arriving in 2-3 weeks. No details given. To be fair, not sure this is an indication of the "launch date," my shop often gets things in early and makes them available before they're supposed to. Perhaps then we'll see some leaks...or perhaps then I'll scoop up an unreleased jersey!

***Edit: From what I can discern, I now believe the new USA kits were reported incorrectly. My understanding is that the home will be white like always, and the away will now be black. Trim is supposedly royal on both (yes, this clashes with the leaked crest featuring navy, but perhaps that will change). This information is taken directly from an online shop's listing which includes the color codes.

***Edit 2...forgive me, just going to keep editing here as new information comes in. Replicas will be priced $89.99 and authentics at $179.99 (that's a big bump on the authentics).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, capsfan1000 said:

DIF-framsida_difse1.jpg

New jersey for Stockholm's Djurgarden IF of the Allsvenskan.  Interesting to see a new adidas jersey without the 3 stripes being on the side.  Gotta say that this is a huge down grade from last year's jerseys, which I think are amongst favorite ones of all time. 

But these still look good. You can't go really wrong with their look.

Btw. I always wondered if Djurgardens was the first sports team to use double blue. I think they use this since the 19th century.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

5 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

But these still look good. You can't go really wrong with their look.

Btw. I always wondered if Djurgardens was the first sports team to use double blue. I think they use this since the 19th century.

I believe the Toronto Argonauts of the CFL have used double blue since their inception in 1873.

11 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

A bunch of Puma clash kits releases...

16AUSTRIAAWEUR8.jpg

It seems like most clubs wearing Puma teamwear will be using something based around this template for the 16-17 season.

My local team Tranmere gave supporters club members the choice to vote between 4 different designs for next seasons home kit - all variations on this exact template.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

On 2/10/2016 at 1:33 PM, aawagner011 said:

My local soccer shop says the new USA gear will be arriving in 2-3 weeks. No details given. To be fair, not sure this is an indication of the "launch date," my shop often gets things in early and makes them available before they're supposed to. Perhaps then we'll see some leaks...or perhaps then I'll scoop up an unreleased jersey!

***Edit: From what I can discern, I now believe the new USA kits were reported incorrectly. My understanding is that the home will be white like always, and the away will now be black. Trim is supposedly royal on both (yes, this clashes with the leaked crest featuring navy, but perhaps that will change). This information is taken directly from an online shop's listing which includes the color codes.

***Edit 2...forgive me, just going to keep editing here as new information comes in. Replicas will be priced $89.99 and authentics at $179.99 (that's a big bump on the authentics).

The local NYC soccer shop mentioned a similar timeline:

New retail listings for the USMNT kits show them as "white and game royal" as well as "black and game royal." White being home, black being away. Game royal has been the shade of blue the US debuted with the 2014 WC, rather than the deeper navy.

Edit- for those that don't know, Jesse Bignami is the USMNT equipment manager.

Archived