16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA - a camel is a horse designed by committee. I think that for the most part people can agree that the new logo is an upgrade (although also a missed opportunity). The new kit doesn't seem to match the new logo at all and looks like it was designed entirely independently from it. Surely the new home kit has to be better than this?

Man United - it matches other leaks I have seen. I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything for definite but the signs of a 'good' leak are there and it's not too early to be seeing this kind of thing. I agree about the sponsor logo. Just about any other style would be better eg wordmark only, + only or just have it all in white. Other than that the shirt is pretty inoffensive and if anything unremarkable.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

5 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Irelands kit for the Euro finally revealed:

ob_424453_euro-2016-maillot-irlande.jpegob_e67b9b_irlande-maillot-euro.jpeg

Love it. BUT the only thing I dislike about it is the sponsor. Now, I am not one of those snowflake, woe is me, life as we know it is doomed people who threaten to jump off a bridge over...say...some stripes on a jersey, but MAN that front sponsor MAKES you get a personalized kit over the replica. Other than that....great!

1 hour ago, DiePerske said:

I keep seeing the jersey floating around for France this year. I thought I read it was a concept, but here it is again as an actual jersey

CYljAUJW8AANBfO.jpg

A lot of counterfeiters will create jerseys based on leaks before they are confirmed to be legit. I'm not saying it isn't but it that crest looks highly suspect to me.

On March 4, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Viola73 said:

Love it. BUT the only thing I dislike about it is the sponsor. Now, I am not one of those snowflake, woe is me, life as we know it is doomed people who threaten to jump off a bridge over...say...some stripes on a jersey, but MAN that front sponsor MAKES you get a personalized kit over the replica. Other than that....great!

Gorgeous uniform ... it's too bad Three won't let them trim the logo in orange.

ob_e67b9b_irlande-maillot-euro.jpeg

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

What I want to know...are the sleeves actually powder blue with darker pinstripes, or are they white and royal pinstripes creating the powder blue effect? Nike's listing shows the colors: white, game royal, and midnight navy. Looks like the navy is used in the Nike swoosh. However, the listing doesn't say anything about red and that's clearly used on both the collar and side trim. So, I'm not sure how much stock we can put in the listing. Maybe it's powder blue with royal pinstripes?

On March 5, 2016 at 9:17 PM, dont care said:

A lot of counterfeiters will create jerseys based on leaks before they are confirmed to be legit. I'm not saying it isn't but it that crest looks highly suspect to me.

Very likely is, but I hope that the jersey is just a fake version of what will be released. 

I really like that jersey and hope it is real, but everything I remember says that it isn't. It was on Eurosport though. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

2 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Here's a mockup for a potential Holland design. Not sure of its legitimacy but something to keep an eye on. Wouldn't be a fan, myself...much prefer Holland to pair black and white with its orange.

image.jpeg

Looks like the same sleeves as England. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived