16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, kinda crappy wording on my part. :P

What I meant was that while I'm not crazy about this year's kit (the design is nice, but I really don't like that badge), it's way better than next year's supposed shirt. So if I want to get a jersey, it appears that I'll have to settle for this year's one.

I get why Chelsea has occasionally used red as an accent color, but it's never worked for me when they do. Blue with a touch of white (as little as possible other than the socks), that looks best to me.

Count me in as one who doesn't like red for Chelsea. Blue and some white is Chelsea.

I get why Chelsea has occasionally used red as an accent color, but it's never worked for me when they do. Blue with a touch of white (as little as possible other than the socks), that looks best to me.

Count me in as one who doesn't like red for Chelsea. Blue and some white is Chelsea.

I actually quite liked it when they had touches of yellow on their kits (late 90s) but I can't see that returning. I guess it all depends what era you started watching and therefore what era you most associate with?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived