16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

4 hours ago, marble21 said:

Judging by the length of the deal and the details involved, it seems likely that UA are building Southampton up to be their flagship partnership...

...which (and this is only an assumption) suggests that they are not going to be renewing the contract with Tottenham when it expires. 

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed Spurs are going Nike 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, David_Haberman said:

What's wrong with our country having a universal sports identity?

I wouldn't mind it for something like the Olympics, but teams that aren't in a unified competition should develop something unique their own, based on their own sport's heritage.  

Besides, different sports have different aesthetic traditions.  What looks good on a hockey sweater wouldn't necessarily look good on a football helmet or a soccer shirt or a basketball jersey.

5 hours ago, marble21 said:

Judging by the length of the deal and the details involved, it seems likely that UA are building Southampton up to be their flagship partnership...

...which (and this is only an assumption) suggests that they are not going to be renewing the contract with Tottenham when it expires. 

giphy.gif

luke-noooo-o.gif

NGAgZ.gif

f000d02a_noooo-o.gif

gYH2mW9.png

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

I wouldn't mind it for something like the Olympics, but teams that aren't in a unified competition should develop something unique their own, based on their own sport's heritage.  

Besides, different sports have different aesthetic traditions.  What looks good on a hockey sweater wouldn't necessarily look good on a football helmet or a soccer shirt or a basketball jersey.

At the same time, you can have a common thread. Each French sporting team uses a rooster, Canadian teams a Maple leaf. Each adapted to their sport, but à common connection. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

These are so good. I hate their monochrome red regular look this season. I hope they never do that again after they played so bad this year.

AIK from Stockholm:

AIK-2016-2017-adidas-Kit-5.jpgAIK-2016-2017-adidas-Kit-6.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived