16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DEAD! said:

Untitled.png

I guess we'll get used it it, but it does seem a little weak. Why does that lion head need to be floating in so much white space?

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

44 minutes ago, Bayne said:

I guess we'll get used it it, but it does seem a little weak. Why does that lion head need to be floating in so much white space?

Especially when you remove the champions text, there will be way too much white space.

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Also noticed that Leicester City seitched jerseys prior to the presentation.  I don't think I've seen that before.  

Chelsea did something similar when they won their first title - they had previously unveiled a new badge to be worn the following season, and everything from the championship merchandise to their parade bus featured the new logo.  No indication that they had won the trophy wearing the old. 

3 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Chelsea did something similar when they won their first title - they had previously unveiled a new badge to be worn the following season, and everything from the championship merchandise to their parade bus featured the new logo.  No indication that they had won the trophy wearing the old. 

Well, here it was the other way round, playing with the new and switching to the old. I liked it, even though I generally dislike teams playing with kits for next season at least the trophy was raised with the kit they won it in

Bologna

bologna-maglia-16-17-750x724.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

On 5/6/2016 at 9:05 AM, Jaffa said:

I'm not keen on plain backs on striped/hooped shirts, however I've just read on Stoke's website...

As the Premier League are looking to introduce a rule to enforce squad number visibility to complement UEFA’s rules for clubs playing in European competition, we have incorporated a white panel on the reverse of the shirt.

Please say it isn't so.

maxresdefault.jpg

6fQjS3M.png

58 minutes ago, raysox said:

The opera singer before the Leicester game had the champion patch which was cool to see. Also I just realized he didn't have any number on the top, so maybe not fully ready to release that font just yet

Bocelli wore next season's shirt, with the new champion's patches (which looked to have been applied a little wonky), his name in the current font, and no number.

Well, it all irritated me a bit anyway. :P 

5 hours ago, raysox said:

The opera singer before the Leicester game had the champion patch which was cool to see. Also I just realized he didn't have any number on the top, so maybe not fully ready to release that font just yet

A lot of fans in the stands had them as well,  including the patches. I think they need to enlarge the font and switch up the background for the champions badge. I wonder if the Football League badges will mimic this as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 5/7/2016 at 0:59 PM, DEAD! said:

Untitled.png

I'm really not a fan of this. I would assume that the regular patches for the other teams will be just like this the text and lion head in a navy or dark color on a white background as well. Not enough contrast between the Champions' patch and the regular. Leicester deserve the full golden patch and then put the text and graphics in white. 

gYH2mW9.png

2016/2017 New Balance Liverpool Kits officially launched today.  I know they leaked earlier.  Interesting to note, on New Balance they offer both an Elite kit and a general kit.  I personally really like this new kit especially the one button collar.  

mt630005hrd_nb_35_i.jpeg

mt630005hrd_nb_40_i.jpeg

Archived