16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

15 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

That's par for the course for Real. I'm sure the second and third will be incredibly loud.

I am too. it seems like that's the way Adidas wants to go with their clubs; Traditional home, loud/experimental second and third. i like that a lot.

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Asterix777 said:

I am too. it seems like that's the way Adidas wants to go with their clubs; Traditional home, loud/experimental second and third. i like that a lot.

I like it too for Man United's blue kits. But their black kit this year was horrible with the addition of the board shorts look. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

No,the second Real Madrid kit is pretty tame,bright purple with a white neck and white sleeve cuffs. The third is supposed to be a bit more experimental,haven't seen it but I've some info saying it has some peculiar design on the sleeves. It's black with pale purple trimming.

56 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I like it too for Man United's blue kits. But their black kit this year was horrible with the addition of the board shorts look. 

You misspelled "Man U, Juventus, Chelsea, and Milan." that was the worst design element of club sports in all of last "kit year," so to say. 

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

You misspelled "Man U, Juventus, Chelsea, and Milan." that was the worst design element of club sports in all of last "kit year," so to say. 

Good point. Nike's Laser third was horrible too.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 hours ago, rsaline said:

Real Madrid:

real-madrid-16-17-home-kit%2B%25286%2529

That might be my favorite Real Madrid kit in years and years. Simple, traditional, crisp, and with colors that perfectly match the crest. Looks very reminiscent of some of the old Real kits from decades ago.

21 hours ago, TimEOBrien said:

Everton

So they've removed yellow from the crest but added it back to the kits? Also, not the biggest fan of the white crest on the shorts but overall it's not too bad.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

9 hours ago, Murricles_41951 said:

Like what they wore last year?

Chelsea-2014-15-home-kit-released.jpg

You're missing my point. It's the way Puma kits are put together. It's the fabric, or the template or the stitching or something - I'm not a kit manufacturing expert - that makes them look cheap and tacky. Adidas did not come up with a stellar kit design here for Chelsea by any stretch, but it at least comes together to create a decent shirt that hangs nicely, has a solid collar and is well balanced. Puma kits remind me of the Nike Full 90 rag kits they pumped out all over circa 2002.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Upon further inspection, it might be the way the arms are sewn together to look more skinny or something. Maybe that's throwing me off the entire Puma kit design roll-out over the last few years. Could be wrong - but they just look like they don't fit the players quite right like a lot of other manufacturer's kits do.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

tumblr_mcjw5kFpSN1qc4dlx.png

Why God why?

5 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

I actually kinda like this. It's better than what they've worn in recent years:

ob_4be72b_nouveau-maillot-psg-2016-2017.

I thought PSG was going red this year?

Archived