16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

Footy Headlines reporting that Arsenal's 2016-17 home kit will be just red and white β€” no gold trim or details β€” and will feature a sublimated graphic print inspired by the "Transformation Years" of the club in the 1990s.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Footy Headlines reporting that Arsenal's 2016-17 home kit will be just red and white no gold trim or details and will feature a sublimated graphic print inspired by the "Transformation Years" of the club in the 1990s.

I need a new Arsenal jersey. Hopefully the "sublimated graphic print" isn't too crazy so I can proudly wear it.

image.pngΒ 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Love hooped socks. An absolute must for Arsenal.

I don't mind gold details - do they even have any this year? - I mind white sleeves that aren't really white sleeves. None of these fancy raglan sleeve things for me, got to be set-in all the way.

There's a tiny gold cuff on the sleeves, but that's it. In general I feel like they've gone away from gold trim in recent years, and while I also don't mind the occasional dab of gold or even navy, a true classic look would be welcome. That said, the link promises "a bolder statement than the current shirt", and Puma's Arsenal designs have not exactly been traditionally minded. Can't help but expect some whimsy.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I also really like Real going back to white-purple. That should be their permanent colour scheme imo. But I don't get the blue Adidas logo and the back sponsor script that comes with it.

I'm also glad that Inter finally brings some yellow accents back. I loved their kits during the Ronaldo era. The yellow socks can't be for real though.

Some England shirts have been leaked. But I'm pretty sure these are fake as it's this seasons Nike template.

england-euro-2016-kits-leaked-1.jpgengland-euro-2016-kits-leaked-2.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Real leaked. I love the mauve finally being back, and fittingly on a very clean shirt

real-madrid-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

Footyheadlines also says that this will be Juve's kit next season, with black socks/shorts.

juventus-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

very creative, adidas. i'm sure no one will notice the ''resemblance"

Milan+13-14+Home+Kit.jpg

Juve looks so much cleaner with the three stripes at the sides. Milan having 3 stripes on the shoulders as a way to differentiate the two teams rather than a different striping pattern is a cop out. At least they won't be worn on the field together.

I also really like Real going back to white-purple. That should be their permanent colour scheme imo. But I don't get the blue Adidas logo and the back sponsor script that comes with it.

I'm also glad that Inter finally brings some yellow accents back. I loved their kits during the Ronaldo era. The yellow socks can't be for real though.

Some England shirts have been leaked. But I'm pretty sure these are fake as it's this seasons Nike template.

england-euro-2016-kits-leaked-1.jpgengland-euro-2016-kits-leaked-2.jpg

They look good, but that red isn't as dark as they normally wear now.

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

Real leaked. I love the mauve finally being back, and fittingly on a very clean shirt

Footyheadlines also says that this will be Juve's kit next season, with black socks/shorts.

very creative, adidas. i'm sure no one will notice the ''resemblance"

Juve looks so much cleaner with the three stripes at the sides. Milan having 3 stripes on the shoulders as a way to differentiate the two teams rather than a different striping pattern is a cop out. At least they won't be worn on the field together.

england-euro-2016-kits-leaked-2.jpg

They look good, but that red isn't as dark as they normally wear now.

This looks very USA to me for some reason.

Where'd you get that?

Not enough sky blue, too much empty space, "City" looks goofy leveled off. They would have been better off keeping it with "Manchester" and arcing "Football Club" below.

I have my sources...

twitter.

It is being unveiled on boxing day December 26th. I hope more blue so it doesnt have the Leichester look on a kit. Also: footy headlines just posted it

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

New Man City Badge?

CW73dMtWEAAP_SU.jpg

If that is true, then I like it. (Though it would have been better with the word "City" following the curve, as aawagner011 suggested, or the words "Manchester City" on top and "Football Club" on the bottom, as Gothamite suggested.) I like the understated and dignified look of this badge; and I really like the resemblance to the logo of New York City FC, which underscores the teams' relation to one another.

NYCFC_Badge.jpg

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Archived