16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

4 minutes ago, 2001mark said:

Just noticed there's no EPL link for clubs on this site... unless I'm drunk.  What gives?

The EPL forced the removal quite a few years ago.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City Home:

image.jpeg

Looks like a training top. The darker sleeves just don't work here IMO. And adding insult to injury, it's set to be paired with sky blue shorts and white socks, according to FH.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

OK, my opinion about this is really unpopular, but I like striped shirts better with a plain space behind the numbers. Don't get me wrong, striped (or hooped) shirts with a completely plain back are awful (like West Brom). But when it's done like Wigan I actually like it. Maybe I'm just used to it from Hertha and the Bundesliga in general, but I find it looks better if the numbers are readable. And, when implemented right, plain spaces can even add something to a kit. Like this:

Juventus-2012-2013-season-juventus-31442eintracht-frankfurt-hamburg-analyse-514.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

On the Juventus shirt, I do like that the panels for the names and numbers are reversed (black names on white, white numbers on black) so in that instance at least a bit of thought has gone into it. But that still doesn't make it right! :P

There can be other ways to deal with the stripes issue:

37752440_l_a2.jpg

Maybe it's just me but sometimes the plain backs on football shirts when done badly have a kind of rugby feel to me (obviously an extreme example).

Sale%20Sharks%20celebrate%20after%20vict

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Wow, that City shirt is terrible.  And it will look even worse with blue shorts and white socks.

At first I was disappointed United left Nike for adidas, but after what Nike has put out the last couple of years vs. what adidas has, not so much anymore.

22 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

OK, my opinion about this is really unpopular, but I like striped shirts better with a plain space behind the numbers. Don't get me wrong, striped (or hooped) shirts with a completely plain back are awful (like West Brom). But when it's done like Wigan I actually like it. Maybe I'm just used to it from Hertha and the Bundesliga in general, but I find it looks better if the numbers are readable. And, when implemented right, plain spaces can even add something to a kit. Like this:

Juventus-2012-2013-season-juventus-31442

I'd almost rather the Juve jerseys were all black in the back

Juve.jpg

2 hours ago, dougaldo said:

Jordan Brand stepping further into Futebol :

This one looks more  like an alternate than fashion, maybe some day...

jordan-brazil-kit-2.jpg

That is part of the Jordan Brand/Neymar collaboration that was announced this morning:

nike-neymar-air-jordan-2016-boots-2.jpg

neymar-jordan-5-low-on-feet-4.png

Cj3yIYUXIAQPjgf.jpg

It's a bit strange to have that logo in soccer for an outfield player. A goalkeeper would have worked better to me.

Maybe I'm just not so used to the jumpman logo as people from other parts of the world are.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

On 6/1/2016 at 3:58 PM, gdu said:

That is part of the Jordan Brand/Neymar collaboration that was announced this morning:

nike-neymar-air-jordan-2016-boots-2.jpg

neymar-jordan-5-low-on-feet-4.png

Cj3yIYUXIAQPjgf.jpg

Yeah I saw it, brings even more confusion. The jersey and jacket are exactly the same as the on-field team gear, Brasil badge included.

And no NJR logo either. Has it been done before?? 

Archived