16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puma just released the new african kits, but of course that won't stop them from releasing another one for the 2017 AFCON. The design is quite, uhm, interesting. I'm not sure if I love it or hate it yet, though I'm leaning on hate

cameroon-2017-africa-cup-kit-2.jpgcameroon-2017-africa-cup-kit-3.jpg

ghana-2017-africa-cup-kit-2.jpgghana-2017-africa-cup-kit-3.jpg

16CivCANLK1.jpg16CivCANLK2.jpg

And of course, the one time they actually nail a kit, they replace it with a tribute kit for a win in a competition in which the kit it's fauxing back to kit was never worn. From one of their best Italy away kits to easily their worst

italy-16-17-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpgitaly-16-17-away-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

2 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

Puma just released the new african kits, but of course that won't stop them from releasing another one for the 2017 AFCON. The design is quite, uhm, interesting. I'm not sure if I love it or hate it yet, though I'm leaning on hate

So it looks that they released this previous kits only to say "Hello nike! We're still here and we also have knitted uniforms", clever move.

4r2eer.png

17 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Hertha has been leaked. Looks like navy blue this time. I'd like it.

rjoxtv.jpg

I’m liking that a lot more than this year’s weird-looking thing. Navy stripes on white work for us every once in a while, no doubt.

6fQjS3M.png

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

Bournemouth away:

bournemouth-16-17-away-kit-2.jpg

It's looks like Olympique Marseille third from last season, but It's nice.

I'm actually hoping they slap the new Premier League logos on top of the shoulder logos now. They won't but it would look better. Overall though, it's a good looking kit. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

Burnley ripping off Villa even more with the Dafabet sponsor and ''prepared"

burnley-16-17-kit-2.jpg

What the hell? Dafabet, okay, they're just a sponsor we've had for a couple of years, but "Prepared"?

Prepared has been the Villa motto for 140 years. It would be a bit odd for a club to be using it even if they weren't wearing claret and blue.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/0e/1f/990e1fc3301539caea17deddc4a9a9fb.jpg

Archived