16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Boca Juniors put the sponsor in the gold stripe on the home kit. The inconsistency between the two really bothers me.

Norwich looks good from the waist up, as long as you cover up the sponsor. Not too sure what they were trying to do with the shorts stripe.

So, Germany has 4 teams with exclusive Nike kits this year. I guess we're Number 1 at that. I actually totally forgot that Wolfsburg changes to Nike.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

1 hour ago, Berlin Wall said:

So, Germany has 4 teams with exclusive Nike kits this year. I guess we're Number 1 at that. I actually totally forgot that Wolfsburg changes to Nike.

Only 3 actually. Leipzig, Wolfsburg and Augsburg all have templates.

36 minutes ago, Ninox said:

Only 3 actually. Leipzig, Wolfsburg and Augsburg all have templates.

Ah, I guess you are right. Wolfsburg looked like the Aeroswift template, but it isn't. Leipzig hasn't presented their new kit, right?

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

2 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Ah, I guess you are right. Wolfsburg looked like the Aeroswift template, but it isn't. Leipzig hasn't presented their new kit, right?

No, but they had templates the last 2 seasons..

Hertha and Werder got dedicated kits. Wolfsburg got dedicated kits based on this year collections (which is based on last year kits). Augsburg and Leipzig got teamwear. So you've got 5 nike teams in Bundesliga.

4r2eer.png

Archived