jaker52

16-17 Soccer Kits

4 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Why blue?

Hollowman.jpgwerder-bremen-trikot_home_2016_17_-3-17-

Why the hell do they use one of the colors of their biggest rival on their home kit? SMH

FC-Nantes-logo-maillot-exterieur-2015-20

Got a (strangely positioned) close-up of that new FC Nantes badge embellishment, looks a lot smarter now but I'm not sure the year needed repeating...

Edited by Malpass
Turns out they used this badge last season. My bad.

I wish Boca Juniors put the sponsor in the gold stripe on the home kit. The inconsistency between the two really bothers me.

Norwich looks good from the waist up, as long as you cover up the sponsor. Not too sure what they were trying to do with the shorts stripe.

So, Germany has 4 teams with exclusive Nike kits this year. I guess we're Number 1 at that. I actually totally forgot that Wolfsburg changes to Nike.

I'm liking that Spurs kit.....if only the home would leak.

1 hour ago, Berlin Wall said:

So, Germany has 4 teams with exclusive Nike kits this year. I guess we're Number 1 at that. I actually totally forgot that Wolfsburg changes to Nike.

Only 3 actually. Leipzig, Wolfsburg and Augsburg all have templates.

36 minutes ago, Ninox said:

Only 3 actually. Leipzig, Wolfsburg and Augsburg all have templates.

Ah, I guess you are right. Wolfsburg looked like the Aeroswift template, but it isn't. Leipzig hasn't presented their new kit, right?

2 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Ah, I guess you are right. Wolfsburg looked like the Aeroswift template, but it isn't. Leipzig hasn't presented their new kit, right?

No, but they had templates the last 2 seasons..

Hertha and Werder got dedicated kits. Wolfsburg got dedicated kits based on this year collections (which is based on last year kits). Augsburg and Leipzig got teamwear. So you've got 5 nike teams in Bundesliga.

Leipzig will keep their kit from last season. They will only get a new away kit.

With white socks the sleeves don't stand out as much. If they go all blue it'll be a different story.

1 hour ago, aztex82 said:

image.jpeg

Do we know if this is going to be one of those chroma-flex/plastic patches or the typical embroidered patch?