jaker52

16-17 Soccer Kits

16 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Śląsk Wrocław:

5785470f6896c_p.jpg?1468358230

Really odd sponsor placement. Adidas put that big open space just to accommodate it, but they've slapped the logo across the stripes.

9 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Dothey usually have 2 front sponsors?

No, even this logo on front isn't a sponsor it's a 70 year anniversary of Śląsk.

Everton away. Underwhelmed by Umbro's offerings this year with the blues. I do find the orange/pink/salmon showing through the mesh of the away kit interesting, though.

CnOtKgLWIAAF3UZ.jpg

CnPOB8uXYAAAcI8.jpg

3 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

:wacko:

ob_c0191e_ac-milan-nouveau-maillot-third

Nike did it first!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

No, even this logo on front isn't a sponsor it's a 70 year anniversary of Śląsk.

Still doesn't explain why they skipped the (ample) open space left for a sponsor logo and slapped it across the stripes, making it much harder to read. 

Ah this  year's  Germany  kits  were amazing 

I agree as far as Germany's home kit but the aways from last cycle were much better. And the greens were even better. 

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Still doesn't explain why they skipped the (ample) open space left for a sponsor logo and slapped it across the stripes, making it much harder to read. 

I checked it, and this is a place which adidas provides for a sponsor in their miteam kits (because this is a kit from miteam). It's weird if you notice that in that blank space you can put a team name in miteam.

The German away kit is absolutely brutal. It's telling that these kits have been on sale in Germany for the past few months (with the asking price usually between 25 to 30 euros below the suggested retail price of 85 euros).

On 12/7/2016 at 1:28 PM, Victormrey said:

New RCD de La Coruña third kit, by Lotto. Inspired by the first kit ever used by CD Sala Calvet, the predecessor club.

Depor Tecera Camiseta 2017.png

It's simple but I like it. I love the use of the "CD" monogram on the left, and the spinsor old logo.

Lot of good comments in internet forums made by Dépor fans, but IMO it isn't so good.

One player from Red Bull Salzburg already played with the RB Leipzig logo in the Champions League qualification. 

e19bc4093c41f99252923820b9ed7e3f.jpg

21 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

England's U19 is showing how it could've been.

25qw5g0.jpg

Still need blue shorts.

16 minutes ago, lost_limey said:

Still need blue shorts.

Agreed. But as long as red socks go to the aways and the red shorts are tossed the aways would be an improvement as well.