16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

1 hour ago, Uglybus said:

Why do they have to look like big cats? It's Juventus. No need for the dumb stripes. 

Zebras, actually. One of the club's nicknames is Le Zebre, due to the black-and-white colour scheme.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

Zebras, actually. One of the club's nicknames is Le Zebre, due to the black-and-white colour scheme.

Wait, really? I thought it was some lame "white tiger" thing. I like it now that it makes sense. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

20 minutes ago, Uglybus said:

Wait, really? I thought it was some lame "white tiger" thing. I like it now that it makes sense. 

Nickname(s) [La] Vecchia Signora (The Old Lady)
[La] Fidanzata d'Italia (The Girlfriend of Italy)
[La] Madama (Piedmontese for: Madam)
Bianconeri (The White and Blacks)
[Le] Zebre (The Zebras)
[La] Signora Omicidi (The Killer Lady)[1]
[La] Goeba (Gallo-Italic for: Hunchback)

3 hours ago, Asterix777 said:

*sighs* I already know i'm going to be the only person here that likes this.

juventus-16-17-third-kit (2).jpg

As far as thirds go, it's actually pretty nice. Much better than the manufacturer using some weird, funky color that has nothing to do with the team.

On 7/19/2016 at 0:56 PM, hawk36 said:

Wish they would've kept last year's jersey. Liked the collar. Also, not so crazy about the red stripe on these.

3328_FFC_Home_Kit_Online_Banner_2500x150

Visit Florida? That's Incredible! As a Florida resident, I'm glad to see my tax dollars being put to good use. 

OMG OMG OMG Norwich City!!!!! I'm in love, and left wondering how I'm going to afford all these this season.  Right now I'm looking at getting the home, road, and third, plus the road and third GK... and one for my son who will kill me if I get five for myself and none for him.  Customizing a few and I should be looking at around $600 and a divorce.

Opinions among the Yellow Army faithful vary, but seeing as how I love (and own) the 1992-93 upon which this is based, I'm firmly in the WANT camp.

And the GK shirt to go with it.  Your strikers are terrified, Ruddy's on fiiiiiire.  No, really... he's on fire.

1 hour ago, Berlin Wall said:

Norwich third: I love it!

norwich-city-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like they know they'll suck this year and they want people to still talk about them on Matchday 40!!!

Looking at those shirts, it looks like they took those abstract sports clip art logos, recolored them and threw them into a blender. It's a loud shirt with colors that aren't necessarily loud! That's pretty hard to do.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like they know they'll suck this year and they want people to still talk about them on Matchday 40!!!

Last time they wore something like this they became the only English team to ever beat Bayern Munich at Olympic Stadium.

Even the most hideous designs become beloved if they are attached to epic memories.

Archived