16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 0:36 PM, wences said:

Deportivo played yesterday in Seville with no official kit. Deportivo's got 3 jerseys: blue and white stripes, Galician flag (mainly white) and the 1906's jersey (silver). But the sponsor in the silver jersey is a beer (with alcohol, not as in the other two, the same beer mark but the non alcohol version). (In several parts of Spain it is not allowed alcohol sponsors in sports, maybe that's the key here). Betis wore its classic green and white stripes jersey, but the ref thought those colours with silver can be confused. Really? So, Deportivo wore a generic all black kit:

betis_depor_guilherme_joaquin.jpg

http://canaldeportivo.com/imagenes/look:28065

betis_depor_florin_andone.jpg

Estrella Damm is alcohol, why aren't Depor's kits sanitized?

As far as silver vs green/white I agree with the ref.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Digby said:

I like that new Italy kit but I fail to see how it's any more of a tribute to 2006 than basically anything else they ever wear.

I think he means the fact it looks like he's wearing two shirts.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 hours ago, SDX said:

Umbro has slipped year on year designing our kits. Some shocking efforts including this one.

I don't think so. I just got my third kit in the mail and it might be my favorite Umbro kit I own. In person, I absolutely love that third kit. Even the white chang really pops. This years home kit is bland, but there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Ditto the change. 

Archived