16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/9/2016 at 1:12 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Estrella Damm is alcohol, why aren't Depor's kits sanitized?

As far as silver vs green/white I agree with the ref.

Well, it is Estrella Galicia, not Estrella Damm. And it isn't alcohol because is the no alcoholic beer ( 0,0 )

whereicomefrom.png

It's the same shirt they used in their last MLS season just with the new league badge. The new MLS logo was unveiled prior to the team being put out of existence, so I'm sure production had already begun on the kits with the new badge and these ones that are popping up at Ross just slipped through the cracks and have made it to retail years later.

IMG_2201.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I think I like PSG's all-white third with the cool incandescent logos the most, but out of the others that follow this template, I'd agree with Barca. It's important that Barca use that aqua/teal color on their aways a lot, whereas City in purple/orange or Inter in lime green is just WTF.

Though here's a question: I thought UEFA had a rule requiring solid jersey backs.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

On September 26, 2016 at 0:07 PM, Digby said:

Not for this year, I'm afraid, but is this a never-made-it-to-the-field jersey for Chivas USA had they not been contracted? The new MLS badges didn't come about until they left. 

On September 26, 2016 at 9:13 PM, upperV03 said:

It's the same shirt they used in their last MLS season just with the new league badge. The new MLS logo was unveiled prior to the team being put out of existence, so I'm sure production had already begun on the kits with the new badge and these ones that are popping up at Ross just slipped through the cracks and have made it to retail years later.

IMG_2201.JPG

That's exactly what it is. Here's the badge that was unveiled for Chivas:

mls_club_avatars.png

I don't miss them at all, or what they represented, but I do mourn the loss of the last striped shirt in MLS.  

Archived