16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Seems like the Mannschaft will wear white socks to their new Confed-Cup shirt. Good news!

2bCT_f421gb_l.jpg

Possibly just the secondary kit's socks? I would prefer them to the non-traditional black socks!

Also, you can now preorder the Atlanta United kit, which is listed as black. If I had to guess, this probably means a black body with black sleeves and back with front red stripes and a limited amount of gold trim.

http://www.mlsstore.com/Atlanta_United_FC_Gear/pg/1

9 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Also, you can now preorder the Atlanta United kit, which is listed as black. If I had to guess, this probably means a black body with black sleeves and back with front red stripes and a limited amount of gold trim.

http://www.mlsstore.com/Atlanta_United_FC_Gear/pg/1

Yeah, about what I'm guessing.  Although, I would guess the numbers and NOB will be gold.

Atlanta United's Twitter account also mentioned American Family Insurance in their most recent tweet, pumping up the event three days from now.  I'm guessing they'll be the title sponsor on the kits.

I'll be there!

23 hours ago, HedleyLamarr said:

Yeah, about what I'm guessing.  Although, I would guess the numbers and NOB will be gold.

Atlanta United's Twitter account also mentioned American Family Insurance in their most recent tweet, pumping up the event three days from now.  I'm guessing they'll be the title sponsor on the kits.

I'll be there!

AFI was announced in the summer as the sponsor. 

I'll be there too. Though I'll probably get stuck outside. Looks like they're expecting more people than the Tab can hold. 

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

6 hours ago, BlazerBlaze said:

AFI was announced in the summer as the sponsor. 

I'll be there too. Though I'll probably get stuck outside. Looks like they're expecting more people than the Tab can hold. 

A bit of a downer that it's not a local company.  But I'm sure Coca-Cola, Chick-Fil-A, and Home Depot will have plenty of sponsorship dealings with AUFC.

Thought they would cap the tickets to normal allowed occupancy.  Oh well, I'll still be inside!  #KingsOfTheSouth

11 hours ago, HedleyLamarr said:

A bit of a downer that it's not a local company.  But I'm sure Coca-Cola, Chick-Fil-A, and Home Depot will have plenty of sponsorship dealings with AUFC.

Thought they would cap the tickets to normal allowed occupancy.  Oh well, I'll still be inside!  #KingsOfTheSouth

I mean I hope I'm wrong but I think they're doing some stuff out in the parking lots. All I know is I've gotta get a picture with the giant ATLUTD letters and the lady friend better not take too long to get ready. 

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

15 hours ago, aztex82 said:

New Brentford crest for next season. I'm tired of roundels but this looks great. Write up on Design Week: https://www.designweek.co.uk/issues/7-13-november-2016/brentford-fc-new-simpler-bolder-bee-crest/

IMG_3793.JPG

IMG_3795.JPG

Made me think of this company. Probably because I walk by their window often here in Seattle. I agree that the wings are odd, like 2'x4's for a construction company.

2738882657_623b730aca.jpg

Well, here we go:

IMG_2558.JPG

IMG_2559.JPGIMG_2560.JPG

It's going to drive me crazy that the order of the stripes is opposite to the stripes in the crest but whatever. It's still a unique look in MLS and a nice change of pace from the solid colored kits that have become the norm in the league.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

More photos. I picked up both a short and long sleeve tonight. I think it's gorgeous and all we could have asked for. I'm surprised the emphasis is on red rather than black, but I am pleasantly surprised. Since the shorts and socks are all black, I like the red contrast. Was afraid it would be too much black with just a little red. Supposedly the secondary kit will be out in February and Darren Eales said they will "have more fun" with that one. Here are some more images.

IMG_5008.JPG

IMG_5009.JPG

IMG_5011.JPG

IMG_5012.JPG

IMG_5014.JPG

IMG_5015.JPG

IMG_5016.JPG

IMG_5020.JPG

Archived