16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least it's not a piece of clipart they got online.  (Seriously, I saw the bird on a clipart site.)

The new idea's cool, but the execution is sloppy as all hell.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

At least 4 clubs from Argentina to honour Chapecoense playing with their crest on the shirts next sunday.

Brazilian clubs thinking on different ways to honour them on the last matchday of the season, champions Palmeiras has requested (and it was aproved) to their sponsors to use the Chapecoense uniforms on the last game.

3 hours ago, OlavoP said:

At least 4 clubs from Argentina to honour Chapecoense playing with their crest on the shirts next sunday.

Brazilian clubs thinking on different ways to honour them on the last matchday of the season, champions Palmeiras has requested (and it was aproved) to their sponsors to use the Chapecoense uniforms on the last game.

PSG sending $40 million Euros as well and Brazilian teams are looking for approval to loan players to Chapecoense outside the transfer window.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

PSG sending $40 million Euros as well and Brazilian teams are looking for approval to loan players to Chapecoense outside the transfer window.

The PSG story is already confirmed to be false.

But the brazilian clubs got together to propose that Chapecoense can't be relegated on the next 3 seasons and they will all loan players with 0 costs. Argentinian clubs as well offered to loan players to them, and Libertad from Paraguay offered their entire squad for an special game to raise funds.

Atletico Nacional, the team they would play on the final, asked formally to CONMEBOL for the title to be given to Chapecoense. If that happens, both teams will face again at the Recopa (South American supercup) and Chapecoense would get some money from playing that as well.

2 minutes ago, Digby said:

Timbers owner/compulsive overtweeter Paulson just tweeted this image out -- looks like the new Timbers primary kit will be a return to the third kit they had in 2014-15, retro-style all green with metallic gold trim.

Cyify4BUQAAA915.jpg

This is the absolute best news. I'm obviously biased as an Oregonian and huge Timbers fan, but the green and gold third kit was the classiest kit in MLS history IMO. Changing the primary kit to green and gold was a no-brainer and will surely make the fan base ecstatic. I will definitely be buying one of these, even though it looks like the MLS crests on the sleeves are in the club's primary green and yellow colors instead of the gold.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

49 minutes ago, Digby said:

Timbers owner/compulsive overtweeter Paulson just tweeted this image out -- looks like the new Timbers primary kit will be a return to the third kit they had in 2014-15, retro-style all green with metallic gold trim.

Cyify4BUQAAA915.jpg

Damn you Timbers. Let the Sounders have their moment before you, once again, destroy us with your awesome looking kits. Crap, those are gorgeous!

2 hours ago, Digby said:

Cyify4BUQAAA915.jpg

Is it just me or are the socks too long?

7 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

Is it just me or are the socks too long?

I'd guess it's just the fad of pulling the socks right up over the knee - a look favoured by footballers and Japanese schoolgirls alike.

That said, even incorrectly applied hosiery can't detract from the loveliness of that kit.

If this is indeed their primary look going forward, you have to wonder if the official badge will get a color update? Between this and the red/black/white on their run of secondary kits, the badge will never be worn in regular team colors. It does look weird matched with the league patches here.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

5 minutes ago, Jaffa said:

I'd guess it's just the fad of pulling the socks right up over the knee - a look favoured by footballers and Japanese schoolgirls alike.

That said, even incorrectly applied hosiery can't detract from the loveliness of that kit.

I agree its a gorgeous kit. 

But I'm not liking the adidas stripes on the portion of the sock above the knee...

Archived