Calgary Flames Fix

JohnnyGODdreau

Great work! I would love to see these on the ice, as they are a massive improvement.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

The uniforms overall are an improvement over what they currently use. I have never liked the black version of the flaming C, and it and the black numbers have very poor contrast against the red background. Dropping the black C/numbers for either white or gold (yellow) would be my suggestion- your own avatar shows the white on red.

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

The uniforms overall are an improvement over what they currently use. I have never liked the black version of the flaming C, and it and the black numbers have very poor contrast against the red background. Dropping the black C/numbers for either white or gold (yellow) would be my suggestion- your own avatar shows the white on red.

Although I do really like the white logo, I feel that the black C looks more modern.

Here is a look at the jersey with white logos and white numbers. I'm uncertain what I think of it.

NkVVp1G.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The original version with the white C is definitely the best one here. I'm not a huge fan of any of the alternates. The white ends up looking out of place so I'd really try to strain from using it. 

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Love the update on the home and road. I'd personally prefer the current number font but not a huge deal. 

Not digging the recoloring of the horse head for the alt. if leaving it as is otherwise, I'd suggest extending the red on the arms to match the hem and socks. 

On 17/03/2016 at 8:25 PM, TRoyConcepts said:

The original version with the white C is definitely the best one here. I'm not a huge fan of any of the alternates. The white ends up looking out of place so I'd really try to strain from using it. 

I respect your opinion, the alternate is just me screwing around with some ideas as some of the guys on reddit.com/r/calgaryflames wanna see the horsehead make a comeback, as do I. 

On 17/03/2016 at 9:38 PM, CanucksBrad said:

Home and away good, I'm not a fan of any of the alternates either.

If this jersey isn't going to be your home, I should definitely be your alternate:

6c1cc0ee786a0c35a340a484f00aaf59.jpg

Thank you, Honestly I really like the black jersey I have made with the white horse. I understand why people don't like it though, I just miss the Flames in black. I was actually going to work on another alternate based on the flames throwback. Perhaps since the black jersey is a little crazy it could be a Stadium Series type thing. 

Archived