Team profiles for My Fantasy Hockey League

The Nati MacDaddy

A friend of mine that I play fantasy football with asked me to join his new fantasy hockey league for the 2015/16 season. I was given the task of designing the graphics for the League called Ice Breakers FHL. Here are some of the concepts that I came up with starting off with the League Logo and the Team profiles, I used the uniform template of Sean F&F ( a member of this logo forum) to create Home,Away,and Alt color schemes for the 8 teams in the league. How did I do? Owners like them because they were involved in the process.

League%20logo_zpseefpxcg2.png

My team Cincinnati Swarm

Swarm%20Team%20Profile_zpslkkiaylp.png

Minnesota Rangers

5715d849e3b75_RangersTeamProfile.png.556

Owatonna Cosmos

Cosmos%20Team%20Profile_zps7sscyxac.png

DC Metros

5715d871625c8_MetrosTeamProfile.png.d29d

Halifax Polar Bears

Polar%20Bears%20Team%20Profile_zpsikp20q

Elgin Puckers

Puckers%20Team%20Profile_zpsfcbr2apa.png

Winnipeg Wolverines

5715d888d8d99_IceBreakersOwnerProfiletem

New Brunswick Mudbugs

Mudbugs%20Team%20Profile_zpsohluypfv.png

I love everything you have done here. These are cool designs, especially yours. I also really love Winnipeg's design, because of the awesomely creative helmet. Every design is really sharp. Nice work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

On 11/27/2015 at 5:37 PM, New York said:

I kind of do this for myself with the leagues I am in....if you ever need an expansion team the Long Island Gunners (Me) will be happy to join.....Anyway amazing job on this very very creative.

PM me your email address and I will forward it to Dennis (owner of the Halifax Polar Bears)

We were trying to expand to 10 teams for next year. There are 2 divisions of 4 teams each right now but would like to make it 2 divisions of 5 teams. Your Long Island Gunner team would fit nicely into Division USA. If you know of someone else that would be willing to create a Canadian city/province team let me know.

The league is an ESPN league LM version. I like ESPN because they allow you to create your own design for League Notes using HTML codes. Here is an example of something I did after we completed our draft. I liked how it turned out.

• 5715da7205c9d_IceBreakersLMNotestemplate

I kind of do this for myself with the leagues I am in....if you ever need an expansion team the Long Island Gunners (Me) will be happy to join.....Anyway amazing job on this very very creative.

PM me your email address and I will forward it to Dennis (owner of the Halifax Polar Bears)

We were trying to expand to 10 teams for next year. There are 2 divisions of 4 teams each right now but would like to make it 2 divisions of 5 teams. Your Long Island Gunner team would fit nicely into Division USA. If you know of someone else that would be willing to create a Canadian city/province team let me know.

The league is an ESPN league LM version. I like ESPN because they allow you to create your own design for League Notes using HTML codes. Here is an example of something I did after we completed our draft. I liked how it turned out.

Ice%20Breakers%20LM%20Notes%20template%2

Okay I did. I actually use ESPN as well so I am accustomed to it and it's also extremely convenient. I will try to find someone who is willing/able to make a Canadian team

Archived