2016 MLS Jerseys

labc93

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a fan of the fact that the diagonal notches in the red and white stripes create an arrow that is pointing downward. I'd rather that design elements on a team's uniform subliminally communicate the idea of a rise in the club's fortunes, as opposed to a plunge.

I also don't want my wife's gaze directed towards a Revolution player's junk. :P

Just now, Brian in Boston said:

I'm not a fan of the fact that the diagonal notches in the red and white stripes create an arrow that is pointing downward. I'd rather that design elements on a team's uniform subliminally communicate the idea of a rise in the club's fortunes, as opposed to a plunge.

I also don't want my wife's gaze directed towards a Revolution player's junk. :P

Yeah I think that arrow is a little dumb. They would've been better off with just a solid stripe

Those Revs kits are a significant downgrade actually IMO. The diagonal notches in the stripes really do not look good with how straight the sponsor logo is. I just think the simple look of the last primary kit was miles ahead of this.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived