2016 MLS Jerseys

labc93

gCTxjGO.jpg

Love the monogram - that's going to look great as a secondary. LA's got some great Art Deco buildings; this has a great vibe.

Not sold on the badge overall. I feel like it just And I do miss the red, and the lost opportunity to set up a blue/red rivalry in town. We'll see if this gold is bright enough.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The badge is extremely "meh" to me.

I feel like they could have done a lot better with this but at least black & gold is a unique color scheme for MLS (hopefully they don't add red and make it similar to Atlanta United).

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

They haven't completely abandoned the red - here's their official color palette.

LAFC-MatthewWolffDesign-OfficialColorPal

This was designed by Matthew Wolff, who works for Nike but before that was the graphic designer for NYCFC and did some other work around NYC including the logo for the NYCFC supporter group The Third Rail.

LAFC-Crest-ExplanationSketch-MatthewWolf

CYItNpVU0AA5GkA.jpg

nice

Yes, but worth pointing out those are the designer's concepts. Not actual merch.

I generally like it. I think the thing that's bothering me is that there's so much empty space between the crest outline and the elements inside.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I generally like it. I think the thing that's bothering me is that there's so much empty space between the crest outline and the elements inside.

That's one of the things I like about it. Lends it cleanliness and sophistication.

CYItNpVU0AA5GkA.jpg

nice

Yes, but worth pointing out those are the designer's concepts. Not actual merch.

Nope, I saw it on the internet, so it must be true! Still, if they released anything like that, it'd sell pretty well.

Glad we get confirmation on the wing/City of Angels theme. Too early to push for the Saints as the nickname?

They haven't completely abandoned the red - here's their official color palette.

LAFC-MatthewWolffDesign-OfficialColorPal

This was designed by Matthew Wolff, who works for Nike but before that was the graphic designer for NYCFC and did some other work around NYC including the logo for the NYCFC supporter group The Third Rail.

This is weird to me. None of the logos, nor the merch, has any red, grey, or even white.

CYItNpVU0AA5GkA.jpg

nice

Nope, I saw it on the internet, so it must be true! Still, if they released anything like that, it'd sell pretty well.

Glad we get confirmation on the wing/City of Angels theme. Too early to push for the Saints as the nickname?

motley-colorshot-thumb.jpg

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

That's one of the things I like about it. Lends it cleanliness and sophistication.

The more I look at it, the more I think they really could have gone without a bounding crest at all. That LA would look great by itself on the jersey.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived