Sign in to follow this  
brassmonkey84

Attempt at the Browns

My attempt and the Cleveland Browns. Always wanted to mess around with their stuff. Left one sleeve diff from the other to get opinions on which looks better. Tell me what you think, I am still working on the helmet and pants.

Browns1_zpsx2r2aejv.jpg

I like the right sleeve better, the one with the white. Overall, the jersey is okay, but the font is a little off. It gives me a Tampa Bucs-esque feel, and I think a traditional block font with no outlining would tie into the Browns image better.

Yea but wanted to mess with some font and change it up some. Its hard because the browns can be done a million different ways but the traditional look still looks the best

I'd go with the left sleeve (WOW) and a font similar to the Ohio State Rivalry jersey numbers but a bit slimmer.

I like the little bit of white on the right sleeve. But I agree with others about the font. Especially the idea above about the Ohio St. Rivalry numbers. Could like pretty sick.

Yes, but I agree with the people who like the white/orange/white stripe for the sleeve.

At first glance this looks like the Bengals.

At first glance this looks like the Bengals.

Right state wrong sport. Cause we all know that the Browns don't really play football.