Sign in to follow this  
Ragone

Help with Knight Logo

Another update here for you guys. I haven't worked on the chest plate as I first wanted to get the helmet situated, I tried my best at adding a somewhat okay looking plume to the helmet. I think it looks okay, but feedback on that would be greatly appreciative. In addition, I ditched the old helmet as many of you mentioned made it feel more spartan like rather than a knight. Again, any feedback would be great! Thanks.

25k4ch0.png

Yes! The plume on its own makes this 100x better. What's throwing me now is the eye holes. I think you may be able to get away with just moving the flap thing up to where the eyes would be

Yes! The plume on its own makes this 100x better. What's throwing me now is the eye holes. I think you may be able to get away with just moving the flap thing up to where the eyes would be

I agree. The eyes currently look like he's bored or something lol. I'll try and see if getting rid of them and shifting the flap upwards looks better.

I agree. The eyes currently look like he's bored or something lol. I'll try and see if getting rid of them and shifting the flap upwards looks better.

Did you try the old eyespace with the new mask? I think something similar to those ones would work with the helmet you've made. I'd also fiddle with the cape's emblem as well (The thing holding the cape in place could be a great place to use a secondary logo.)

Hey guys I'm back with another update. It's real small as I just finished up my finals for the semester. I only got a round to moving the helmet flap up and fiddling with a different color scheme. Any ideas and thoughts on how this can be improved any further will greatly be appreciated!

33y6plj.png

Almost perfect, I'd make the highlights on the shoulders bigger and add some highlights to the helmet

Hey guys I'm back with another update. It's real small as I just finished up my finals for the semester. I only got a round to moving the helmet flap up and fiddling with a different color scheme. Any ideas and thoughts on how this can be improved any further will greatly be appreciated!

33y6plj.png

I feel like the face mask should be a bit bigger than the helmet. This would break-up the oval shape of the head.

Looks really good! Love the stages of improvement. I'd love to see it in Army's colour, as they are the Black Knights...

33y6plj.png

I feel like the face mask should be a bit bigger than the helmet. This would break-up the oval shape of the head.

I will definitely try this. That seems like it would help the logo a lot.

Looks really good! Love the stages of improvement. I'd love to see it in Army's colour, as they are the Black Knights...

Thanks! I may post that in the near future :D

This looks a lot better. I think you need to add more detail to the plume to make it look like a feather. Right now it looks like it's made of fabric or something.