The CFL by Adidas (4/9) (Blue Bombers Added)

Djruggs

I made it with the assistance of __taylorc, and I'm not ready to give it out yet.

Are you sure? I have that template too.

Yes, considering I edited the .ai file myself.

Yeah I realized you must have a .psd. My version is the .ai.

No, I have an .ai which I edited it from __talorc's shockweb template. We don't have the same template.

I made it with the assistance of __taylorc, and I'm not ready to give it out yet.

No, I have an .ai which I edited it from __talorc's shockweb template. We don't have the same template.

i would truly appreciate if you could share it with me i will give you full credit

i would truly appreciate if you could share it with me i will give you full credit

This is getting ridiculous. There are more posts about the template than the actual purpose of this thread. I'm not giving the template out until at least after I'm finished with this thread.

Points for keeping the 4 stripes and bringing back the off coloured patches on the shoulder. Huge part of our history. I'd even recommend extending the off colour patch up to the neckline as a semi-yoke. I've never liked the gold helmets for Hamilton, but hey its an option. Gold jerseys are okay as a clash kit I suppose, but I'd rather see a throwback or a special Labour Day one off. There really is no need for white jerseys in the CFL. Also, I think putting the wordmarks back on would be nice. That said, this is just about a perfect look for the Tabbies, I'd be thrilled if they wore these next year.

qtOnrJr.png

Think the rider fan base would be happy with these. They seem to love the throwbacks when they come out, this is right up that street. I personally don't like the green mask on the white lids but this is prob what they should be wearing in 2016

I love the uniforms, but not the logo. I understand that its a classic to most riders fans, but I think it would greatly benefit from some modernization or at least some cleaning up. The S should have a serif on both ends, for starters, and would probably look better if it was all the way inside the laurels.

Fantastic work on the bombers... Very reminiscent of their 80's look which is there preferred look these days

Might have liked a white pant option for the roads just to have a complement

All these are great and very traditional

Can't wait to see my Eskimos

Nice clean set for Winnipeg! I would keep the away jersey gold though, they seem to really embrace it out in Swagville (with blue helmet and/or pants). I'd also suggest thickening the helmet stripe to match the pants. Not sure if it needs a wordmark or not since its such a retro inspired look.

qtOnrJr.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived