FCS Football Redesign-Campbell (14/125)

poiper2

Hello! Recently, I had the idea to redesign the idea to redesign every team in the FCS division of NCAA football. This division consists of 125 teams, and I plan on completing and posting all 125. Also, I will be doing all the designs on the Nike Mach Speed template, even though many of these schools are not actually Nike schools. I will be posting the concepts in alphabetical order, starting with Abilene Christian.

Abilene Christian

Alabama A&M

Alabama State

Albany

Alcorn State

Arkansas Pine Bluff

Austin Peay

Bethune-Cookman

Brown

Bryant

Bucknell White Numbers

Butler

Cal Poly

Campbell

Without further ado, the Abilene Christian Wildcats

Home & Away

Abielen%20Christian%20Home_zpsbufmy7x5.pAbielen%20Christian%20Away_zpssxixks4h.p

Alternate

Abielen%20Christian%20Alternate_zps3rt0h

C&C Appreciated

5844649c6ef90_FiestaBowl_sig.png.2c502c8100468192da258ffb92d59593.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Griffinmarlins. Though the logo-on-one-side-number-on-the-other is a fad in college football helmets nowadays, I still prefer the traditional one-logo-only-on-both-sides or number-only-on-both-sides style. Also, the Nike logo on the uniform tops is out of place. Maybe, move the wordmark and front number down a bit? But overall, it's a nice look. You can submit this to ACU if the university decides to switch back to Nike.

P.S. What font did you use for the numbers? I have not seen this on either Eriq Jaffe's or Conrad Burry's fonts.

I agree with Griffinmarlins. Though the logo-on-one-side-number-on-the-other is a fad in college football helmets nowadays, I still prefer the traditional one-logo-only-on-both-sides or number-only-on-both-sides style. Also, the Nike logo on the uniform tops is out of place. Maybe, move the wordmark and front number down a bit? But overall, it's a nice look. You can submit this to ACU if the university decides to switch back to Nike.

P.S. What font did you use for the numbers? I have not seen this on either Eriq Jaffe's or Conrad Burry's fonts.

I used a font called Pro Full Block, by Conrad. The font is in the Adidas-Nike Mixpack.

Also, Update number 1 for Abilene Christian, fixing the issue with the Nike logo in an odd spot and the number being formerly on one side of the helmet.

Home & Away

Abielen%20Christian%20Home_zpslrtfw4ge.pAbielen%20Christian%20Away_zpsq6ekmfmh.p

Alternate

Abielen%20Christian%20Alternate_zpszvo1m

Being from the Tennessee Valley, (in fact I live like 20-25 minutes from the Alabama A&M campus), I would appreciate a maroon helmet (just inverted colors from the current helmet) as an alt. Although, what you have is a very good start. Keep up the good work.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Being from the Tennessee Valley, (in fact I live like 20-25 minutes from the Alabama A&M campus), I would appreciate a maroon helmet (just inverted colors from the current helmet) as an alt. Although, what you have is a very good start. Keep up the good work.

Hey, I'm also from the A&M area! Always cool to see the hometown team get some love

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

AC reminds me a lot of Northwestern with the colors, mascot and especially the Northwestern stripe. i'd suggest changing that sleeve stripe to any other pattern (or remove it all together) and it would be much better.

A&M looks really good, but the pants stripe is so much thicker than the jersey stripe. make those 2 equal and it will give the whole uniform a much better unity and rhythm. helmet stripe gets a little more wiggle room, but the best solution the is to do what the Colts do with a single stripe.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

This is definitely getting a follow! Can't wait to see the rest of your work, as I love what you did so far!

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Thank you guys for all of the suggestions and comments! Here is update 1 for the Alabama A&M set, featuring a new maroon helmet, being worn with the white jersey, and also I fixed the striping on the back of the maroon jersey not being visible.

Home & Away

Alabama%20AampM%20Home%209.22.05%20PM_zpAlabama%20AampM%20Away%209.22.05%20PM_zp

And the 2 Alternates

Alabama%20AampM%20Alternate%209.22.05%20Alabama%20AampM%20Alternate%202%209.22.0

Archived