FCS Football Redesign-Campbell (14/125)

poiper2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bethune-Cookman looks awesome. I love that striping on the helmet, so cool. Also the shoulders are really neat. Nice work on them. And while I know they have a black for black's sake alternate, I can't help but think that that uniform is my favorite one. What's happening to me!!! My only complaint on the black one would be to add more yellow. I would make the numbers and names yellow. That would help with the overall uniform and make the burgundy pants pop more. If you did that, you would have a real winner, and maybe the first black for black's sake that would actually work (cough LA CLIPPERS cough cough).

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Merry Christmas everybody! So today I bring you the updated Bethune-Cookman set, and the only real change is on the black alternate. I put a stroke on the numbers, and changed the words to gold. Here it is.

Home & Away
Bethune%20Cookman%20Home_zpsodwunwci.pngBethune%20Cookman%20Away_zpsab9zgj9u.png
And the 2 Alternates
Bethune%20Cookman%20Alternate_zpsmeiwt22Bethune%20Cookman%20Alternate%202_zpsrzt
C&C is welcome

5844649c6ef90_FiestaBowl_sig.png.2c502c8100468192da258ffb92d59593.png

Well, I have BC done, so that leads us to Brown. Brown football apparently uses lots of a reddish type color, so I tried to limit that, while still giving them a classic look that I think belongs in the Ivy League. Also, because of the little amounts of red, I have not created any alternates, because they would have to feature a lot of it.

Home & Away

Brown%20Home_zpsmy5qzvhv.pngBrown%20Away_zpshpakcncy.png

C&C is very welcome

Brown looks amazing, because it goes with the classy simplicity that the Ivy League often times has. This series is a really good source of inspiration for designers. My favorite so far has been UAlbany, but could we see one of the helmets with their dog logo? It's quite a good logo, and it seems to be underused a lot

Oh, and go Bucks :P

That's what- She

Quick statement, again, don't know if this was on purpose or an accident, but it looks like an accident, but on the shoulder side view in the middle for Brown, it shows a number but there are no visible numbers on the sides from the front view that we see. Just pointing that out.

Thank you guys for the comments, and for now, I won't make any updates on Brown, leading me to Bryant. For Bryant I originally went with a really awkward stripe, but I discarded it quickly. Also, on the helmets Bryant currently just has a golden shell, but I felt like it would look better with something on it, so I went simple with a number. Here it is.

Home & Away

Bryant%20Home_zpssziuidep.pngBryant%20Away_zpsr0t9vt2k.png

And the Alternate

Bryant%20Alternate_zpssrg8jvo9.png

Brown is awesome! Those little splashes of red really make it something special. Also, Bryant has a cool look too. I like how you have a gold home uniform, to give Bryant a bit of a different look.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

So I'm here with the Bryant updates, and basically all I did was change the numbers on the away set to black, and on the home & alternate sets everything remained unchanged. Here it is.

Home & Away

Bryant%20Home_zpssziuidep.pngBryant%20Away_zpsmp5eawoc.png
And the Alternate

Bryant%20Alternate_zpssrg8jvo9.png

C&C is welcome

Well, I feel like Bryant is ok, and that leads me to Bucknell. Me personally, I am really a fan of their color scheme, so I tried to incorporate both colors into the jerseys. Here it is.

Home & Away

Bucknell%20Home_zpszei0nhe8.pngBucknell%20Away_zpspjcugftp.png

And the 2 Alternates

Bucknell%20Alternate_zps7qvs5nqz.png

C&C is appreciated

While this teams looks good, I think it has the potential to look much more unique. There are elements from the end of the logo and the buffalo horns which I think can look really good! Even ignoring this, because it looks alright with the simple striping, I think there should be more white implemented in the uniform. The white from the logo looks strange without any white on the uniform. Some white outlines around the striping or numbers on home and alt,with some orange on away would make this amazing! Great work as a whole though I'm a huge fan of this series

You only have one alternate for Bucknell, you said there would be two. Anyways, really nice work on them. I agree with sleuthpanther about some white outlines around the striping and numbers, but otherwise, nice work. I didn't realize how awesome that Bucknell logo is, never really saw it up close like that before! I really am enjoying this series!

The areas on the torso you have colored in on Bucknell are interesting. That mesh area has yet to be used to house color, and I think there's a reason for that. I'm not sure if that area can't hold color, but it's certainly an odd placement to just throw color in. For the concept itself, I think it works better on the white jersey than the other two, for whatever reason.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived