FCS Football Redesign-Campbell (14/125)

poiper2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work on Cal Poly, but I might move the alternate helmet to the home as well to see how that looks. Could look good.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

First, thank you guys, for all of the comments. Second, I have Cal Poly updated, featuring the alternate helmet as the main home helmet, I also updated the fonts to Cal Poly, by Conrad, and also I fixed the shoulder striping on the home jersey. Here it is

Home & Away

Cal%20Poly%20Home_zpsem0k8kdg.pngCal%20Poly%20Away_zpslkidopqd.png

Alternate

Cal%20Poly%20Alternate_zpsmvceskfv.png

C&C is appreciated

5844649c6ef90_FiestaBowl_sig.png.2c502c8100468192da258ffb92d59593.png

Thank you guys, and hopefully I can keep it going. But for now, I have The Campbell Fighting Camels ready. Campbell currently has some pretty basic uniforms, and I tried to keep it basic, just in a different way. Also, I like their current helmet, so I kept the stripe that they have. Plus, they have similar colors to Tennessee, and I tried to make them look different.

Home & Away

Campbell%20Home_zpsse4tfuez.pngCampbell%20Away_zpst0bwdrqg.png

And the Alternate

Campbell%20Alternate_zps52cgl4yw.png

C&C is welcome

5844649c6ef90_FiestaBowl_sig.png.2c502c8100468192da258ffb92d59593.png

Great update on Cal Poly. Also, Campbell looks great, but then again, as a wise man once said, you can never fail when your name is the Fighting Camels.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Please send this to Georgia Tech while you're at it.

If only Georgia Tech was a Nike school :sleepy:

Try putting black instead of white in the honeycomb pattern sleeves on the white jersey. I am wondering how it looks like. the rest of them are looking good to me!

I actually tried that when I made the set, but it just didn't work IMO. But thanks for the request!

So I felt like the ASU set needed no updates, so without further ado, the Albany Great Danes

Home & Away

Albany%20Home_zpsbyqtqlru.pngAlbany%20Away_zpsjltwcxjk.png

Followed by the 2 alternates

Albany%20Alternate%202_zpsabpkafry.pngAlbany%20Alternate%201_zpsqqyrrznp.png

This makes me shiver... they had an okay unifrom design this year but there primary uniforms match LSU but they wear the purples. They r beautiful and Albany is a classic team who was rocked like a baby by coach Ford for many years.he raised that team with a classical look.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived