RyanB03

NFL Redesign (10/32) Denver Updated!

Updated Baltimore again. I took out the stripe completely cuz you could hardly see it, made the home pants white, and took out the outer white stripes on the road pants.

ravens_zpsnyfyfjzb.png

Fixed up Baltimore by slightly widening the pant stripe as requested. Bills and Panthers coming up in the near future.

ravens_zpskxiieptz.png

So far so good for your first series, IMO the Ravens look better with black pants but the white are not very bad either.

Can't say I'm really digging the Ravens set. A friend of mine and I were talking about purple helmets not that long ago and I still think it doesn't look right. I'm also not crazy about the B on the sleeves. It doesn't have the same impact as the coat of arms logo. The pants stripes aren't working for me either. Personally I think the current black pants are perfect. No stripes needed. But that's me.

One thing that I think could be an interesting addition that the Ravens haven't used is red. It is in their logos in bits and pieces. Experimenting with that and giving their uniforms more of a Maryland look I feel would make this really pop.

Just got the Panthers and Bills done, so here they are!

Bills:

Red facemask

New Shoulder stripe

New Pant Stripe

New Helmet Stripe

Multi-colored colar

bills_zpsiysrra49.png

Panthers:

Blue helmet w/ black facemask

Shoulder stripe stops at chest

Home stripe is blue, white, blue

New helmet stripe

White home pants

panthers_zpsmf80iy87.png

Bills

1. never again will we have the toilet bowl colar

2. Stripes are too small on everything

3. i like it other than that

i prefer the Bills with a blue facemark but thats just me. definitely agree that the collar and stripes have to be fixed.

I don't mind Carolina but at the same time its the Indianapolis colts with a second color inside of the shoulder stripes. Id rework Carolina into something more creative

I think you made Carolina a pretty generic looking team, which isn't bad by any stretch of the word but they have a pretty good look with their shoulder and pant stripes IMO. I suggest trying to work something similar to that, maybe a panther claw like ripping through or something of that nature

I prefer Carolina with a blue home, either a black or silver helmet. Or at least alternate pants. Its just too unique a shade to not use as much as possible. Agree with the others that thicker stripes and a larger helmet logo would help. Also Carolina needs player names on the back.

Fixed up Baltimore by slightly widening the pant stripe as requested. Bills and Panthers coming up in the near future.

ravens_zpskxiieptz.png

Good try on Baltimore. But honestly, I prefer the black helmets and black jerseys with white pants and away with black helmets and white jerseys with black pants look. I would use less purple and mustard and more black and white into their uniform scheme.

Updated Buffalo and Carolina

Buffalo:

Widened stripes on shoulders, helmet, and pants

Made collar one color

bills_zpsbb9lzyku.png

Carolina:

Took out stripe on helmet and pants and replaced it with a claw mark

panthers_zpsan5fwmto.png

I like the way you're going with Carolina but maybe use two marks instead of three, since it's a little wide right now, also I think it would look great in the shoulder and unify the whole look.

I agree about putting the claw marks on the shoulder, but I say go 4 not 2. Cats have four claws. Angle the claw marks so they aren't too wide and you're golden.

I love the removal of silver from Carolina.

Look how much cleaner and more vibrant they look without silver cluttering it all up.

I also agree Carolina should have a blue home, the bills helmet could be red but the white one doesn't bother me.

Hey guys, I'll get to your requests soon but for right now, the computer with all my stuff on it is acting up so for now I can't do anything for the time being but I'll get to them ASAP. I sent this from my phone if you were wondering.