NFL Redesign (10/32) Denver Updated!

RyanB03

Hello guys! I've seen a lot of redesign topics on here and decided to start my own! This is also my first ever topic here :D. Please feel free to suggest things for changing to make these look better. So without further ado, here is Arizona and Atlanta!

Teams Done:

Arizona

Atlanta

Baltimore

Buffalo

Carolina

Chicago

Cincinnati

Cleveland

Dallas

Denver

Arizona:

Went with red facemask instead of grey

Have Arizona flag on shoulders, recolored to match color scheme (yellow from Cardinal beak)

Three line stripe on pants

arizona_zpsdxe7r0ij.png

Atlanta:

Went with red helmet and black facemask (dark grey, really, just so we can see the outline)

Shoulder logo is top part of Atlanta's logo

Pant stripe is also from logo

falcons_zpsztm3nwyk.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redid Arizona and Atlanta

Arizona:

Made chest wordmark larger

Took out black outline on number

arizona_zpsf2gg5lhc.png

Atlanta:

Added chest wordmark

Added shoulder numbers

Darkened red

falcons_zpsbdst8da9.png

And would anyone be kind enough to tell me how to edit the topic title :D I checked the help topics but couldn't find anything... I'm new to this stuff so cut me some slack

And would anyone be kind enough to tell me how to edit the topic title :D I checked the help topics but couldn't find anything... I'm new to this stuff so cut me some slack

Edit the first post in the topic. Use the full editor option.

Good start BTW

Edit the first post in the topic. Use the full editor option.

Good start BTW

Alright, thanks!

Agree with above comment about Falcons helmets. Make them black, or maybe experiment with white (wink, wink). Also with the Falcons, those pants. I think the wing was a good idea, but it is far too thick. Either make it thinner or just continue with the current striping pattern. Otherwise, nice work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Next up, we have the Baltimore Ravens. I went with a purple helmet this time instead of black or charcoal grey, whatever you want to call it, because I wanted more color into this design. I kept the main design of the current jersey, but swapped the arm logos out from the "Maryland Flag" ones to their alternate "B" logo. I did black pants instead of their white and used a "White-Yellow-Purple-Yellow-White" stripe on the pants. I used a fair amount of yellow on the uniform because I didn't really like how the purple and black went with each other (home sock), so that's also why there's a yellow helmet stripe, but I'm not sure I really like the look of it.

ravens_zpsdeoggnmd.png

Archived