NFL Redesign (10/32) Denver Updated!

RyanB03

Guys i'm finally back! I got a new computer so now I can continue my NFL series here. Alright, so I've made the Bears and the Bengals, so, without further ado, here they are!

Bears:

New stripe on helmet, shoulder and pants

Orange facemask instead of grey

Moved GSH from shoulder to above facemask on helmet

bears_zpskj8wkgrg.png

Bengals:

All black on shoulders of jerseys

White Bengal tiger stripes on sides of shoulders

Black home pants

White away pants

bengals_zpsyqw175hp.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good work on these concepts. I like the placement of the GSH, always felt like it got somewhat lost in the sleeve striping. The helmets stripes are fine but I feel like the orange facemask sticks out, I would change that to navy. I also don't think the orange cuffs on the home uniform work well with the striping. Keep up the solid work

Redid the Bears here. I tried to do a navy facemask for them, but it was just too much navy for one helmet, so experimented with white, I'll see what you guys think. I also made the cuffs navy to stabilize the jersey cuz it looked awkward for an all navy blue jersey to have random orange cuffs. So, anyway, here it is.

bears_zpsvq2wdhuu.png

really like moving GSH to the front bumper for the Bears, thats a smart move. i think you need to go gray or blue for the facemask though - a white mask on that dark navy would be an extreme contrast that is just too jarring.

i think you pretty much fixed the Browns. if they're going in that direction, you've executed the ideas better than Nike did, and they look more like a modern Browns uniform

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

So I got the Cowboys done here, no update for Cleveland as the only person to comment about it said nothing was wrong, so I changed nothing. But, anyway, here's Dallas:

Dallas:

Blue helmet instead of grey (basically an invert of their alternate)

Blue pants on home instead of the bluish-grey that killed every NFL fan

consistent shoulder stripe for both jerseys

Grey-blue-white-blue-grey stripe on helmet and pants instead of blue-white-blue

Same blue color for home and away sets instead of the lighter blue for the home

cowboys_zpsmm7qswrh.png

Happy New Year everyone! So, I have an update here for Dallas. So first, I changed the helmet from blue to white and vice versa for the star. I also made the helmet stripe blue-white-blue and that copied over to the away pants and on the home pants its white-blue-white.

cowboys_zps5pcvarem.png

i really like the Cowboys designs if they were an expansion team and starting from scratch. although, the update is very close to the Colts.

but i think such a drastic change to the Cowboys uniform would cause riots in the streets. im pretty sure 29Texan just threw his computer out the window! :D

with a team like this, being such a huge brand, you can't just focus on aesthetics. yes, this uniform design is very solid, but it doesn't feel like a Cowboys uniform. you've got to keep something from the old brand and personally, i wouldn't touch the helmet. do what you want with the rest of it, but to make any change to the helmet is not a good move IMO

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Changed Dallas again here. I decided to just go back to the original helmet used in their actual uniforms to leave some sort of uniform history on there. Also, another minor change, I made the socks grey instead of white.

cowboys_zpshq5kmzv1.png

Archived