Sports Silhouette Wallpapers

TrueNorth13

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the delay in posting them. With New Years and my birthday passing by, I've been pretty busy. I've also been feeling pretty bad recently because of a cold, but I'll get to making them again very soon. I appreciate the patience.

On to my next request. For some reason I always end up making these into the night. Anyways, this one was a bit tougher because there's 2 players, and football players are hard enough as is to make silhouettes out of with the facemask and everything. So the 2 Cardinals corners, Mathieu and Peterson.

twpIRPZ.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile, but I've gotten around to creating the next request on my list: Aaron Rodgers. I wouldn't necessarily have chosen to put the quote on it, but it was requested, so I put it on. But I still thinks it looks great.

OVo2yfO.png 

I took a quick break from the request to make a fun silhouette wallpaper for the NHL All Star Game. Of course it had to be John Scott. I could've cared less for him before this weekend, but he showed why he made it to the NHL and I was happy to see him and his family enjoy the weekend. I also was surprised with all the awesome things his former and current teammates said about him. I don't see any need for his style of play in the NHL anymore, but I definitely gained respect for him. I honestly think he could return to the NHL, and could fit right in. Just put him in front of the net, let him bang in the rebounds. Honestly, he's 6 foot 8, perfect for screening a goalie.

Also, the logo in the top left corner is basically one of the official All Star logos, I just took out the NHL logo because of the circumstances revolving around John Scott and the NHL. Plus no one like Gary Bettman.

kHYukEw.png

5 minutes ago, TrueNorth13 said:

I took a quick break from the request to make a fun silhouette wallpaper for the NHL All Star Game. Of course it had to be John Scott. I could've cared less for him before this weekend, but he showed why he made it to the NHL and I was happy to see him and his family enjoy the weekend. I also was surprised with all the awesome things his former and current teammates said about him. I don't see any need for his style of play in the NHL anymore, but I definitely gained respect for him. I honestly think he could return to the NHL, and could fit right in. Just put him in front of the net, let him bang in the rebounds. Honestly, he's 6 foot 8, perfect for screening a goalie.

Also, the logo in the top left corner is basically one of the official All Star logos, I just took out the NHL logo because of the circumstances revolving around John Scott and the NHL. Plus no one like Gary Bettman.

kHYukEw.png

The attention for detail is AWESOME 

Onto the next request, Paul Pogba of Juventus. I'm not a soccer fan, so this wasn't really my wheelhouse, in terms of the sport. But it turns out that soccer players (or football), are very easy to turn into a silhouette. I know that Juventus' jerseys (kits?) are black and white stripes, but I didn't feel like adding in all the detail was necessary, plus I didn't like it with the stripes, so I kept it pretty simple.

GtKUMAu.png

On February 10, 2016 at 6:05 PM, Silence of the Rams said:

Beuler, Beuler

If you're referring to Ferris Beuller, you spelt his name wrong. And I am still here, I just have had other things and projects I've been doing. I'll be getting going on the requests again soon. Also, if anyone requested multiple people, I'll start with one, and get back to them once I get through my more immediate requests. 

Archived