Ark

Pics where the players look cool

The several shots of Dave Parker show how cool he always looked. But here is Parker in a shot in which he is the second coolest-looking player:

p-cerone-parker30may89_zpswyn0quxl.jpg

No one can hold a candle to the coolest-looking player of all time, Mr. Richard Aldo Cerone:

p-cerone-smile_zpsgkxsuujk.jpg

133906d1221592379-gambo-t_wil1-photo-ric ("Chillin' like a boss", in the current-day vernacular.)

Rick Cerone always had the best cards, being featured on perhaps the most beautiful baseball card ever, his 1983 Topps card.

254.jpg

Fleer was great at capturing The Brilliance That Is Cerone. Here is his 1982 card, followed by 1981 and 1983:

20750394570_10f580a0d2.jpg

519I4D5xFOL._SY300_.jpgrick_cerone_autograph.jpg

Without a doubt, no one ever wore a uniform better. That, boys and girls, is what a ballplayer looks like.

p-cerone-pencil_zps3ukjl3to.png

Smoking is cool ?

Keith Hernandez is cool. Therefor by the transitive property of coolness, smoking is cool, at least in this pic.

I defy you to find a pic of a player that says "I give absolutely no *%$# 's" more than this one.

bobby-orr-goal.jpg

Most Famous picture in Hockey...

And speaking of guys wearing t-shirt of themselves...

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2015/01/12/john-scott-wears-t-shirt-commemorating-lone-goal-season/

i have no idea whats going on here, but it looks like this dude just tripped over the goalie's stick. if that's the case, he's not looking anything remotely close to cool

Smoking is cool ?

Keith Hernandez is cool. Therefor by the transitive property of coolness, smoking is cool, at least in this pic.

I defy you to find a pic of a player that says "I give absolutely no *%$# 's" more than this one.

Challenge accepted

I give you not only one but 2 players that give no :censored:s about condition and shape

7df5b2e7bf922c8bd4e773aa2f62a246.jpg

bobby-orr-goal.jpg

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2015/01/12/john-scott-wears-t-shirt-commemorating-lone-goal-season/

i have no idea whats going on here, but it looks like this dude just tripped over the goalie's stick. if that's the case, he's not looking anything remotely close to cool

He's flying! Literally! He's scoring the OT winner for his first ever Stanley Cup. "It's a plane! It's a bird! NO! It's BOBBY ORR!"

In the non-Cerone sector of humanity, the coolest looking player is Dr. J of the New York Nets.

juliuserving4.jpg

agree 100%. this is my favorite photo of dr. j

prostreets.jpg

rob-johnson-buffalo-bills-630x427.jpg

If he played (well) in 2015 and "gang-related" headwear wasn't banned, he would have made bank off merching those headbands

barrylarkin-771887.jpg

Those high tops are killer. Barry Larkin is the reason I wore my baseball pants low and always had big wristbands. Coolest athlete to play for one of my teams, except for his weird cornrows phase.

Jerry Rice went through a weird cornrows phase, too. Only Rice's came when he had about half a head left to row.

I've seen that Bobby Orr image a thousand times, but I never saw the footage of it. So, did he full out fall on his face after that dive?

Jerry Rice went through a weird cornrows phase, too. Only Rice's came when he had about half a head left to row.

I've seen that Bobby Orr image a thousand times, but I never saw the footage of it. So, did he full out fall on his face after that dive?

Goes out of frame

bobby-orr-goal.jpg

Not a big "history of sports" guy are ya?

bobby-orr-goal.jpg

And speaking of guys wearing t-shirt of themselves...http://nextimpulsesports.com/2015/01/12/john-scott-wears-t-shirt-commemorating-lone-goal-season/

I'm surprised that you even know what hockey is ESPNboy... Lol

bobby-orr-goal.jpg

And speaking of guys wearing t-shirt of themselves...http://nextimpulsesports.com/2015/01/12/john-scott-wears-t-shirt-commemorating-lone-goal-season/

I'm surprised that you even know what hockey is ESPNboy... Lol
Born and raised in Wisconsin so tough to not like hockey.

Also I enjoy the jab at ESPN for hating hockey