Pics where the players look cool

Ark

Speaking of Shaq...

39ae24e9ecfc78fa2e17841eae0a9cf2_fullsiz

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/24/2016 at 7:28 PM, Jungle Jim said:

This play was in 1960.  Today it would draw two personal fouls, one for the hit and another for taunting, and Bednarik would be suspended for the next eight seasons.  Instead of the Eagles recovering the fumble and sealing the win, the officials would march off the 30 yards and decide the outcome of the game on their own.

Gifford missed a year of football because of that hit. so yea, rules are better today. 

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

On 1/22/2016 at 2:07 AM, Cujo said:

CY9j6KKUsAAQ--8.jpg

This is pretty amazing.  Henry makes an Heisman winning/NFL RB look like a child!  I didn't realize he was so tall.  I would have thought tall would be a negative trait for a RB?  Henry is 6'3!  I'm no football scout, but is that potentially a knock against him when he goes to the NFL?  I always envision: lower to the ground = harder to tackle.  

Regardless, that dude is a monster.  

90758391980.gif

On 12/10/2015 at 8:07 PM, FinsUp1214 said:

I know "the flip" gets a lot of (much-deserved) praise, but I love the shot taken right before it even better:

1475063766392333348.jpg

If you're asking me, it's one of my favorite sports shots ever. Bautista looks beyond cool.

If you watch the vid of this, the cop's reaction in the background is pretty cool, too. "Yeah, baby!" He's all like. :D

UBwef0L.png

On 2/24/2016 at 2:16 PM, WeHailTheeCarolina said:

A few of my favorites.

IMG_4315.jpg

USATSI_7420650.jpg

USATSI_7408762_168381002_lowres.thumb.jpUSATSI_8827851_168381002_lowres.thumb.jp

Is that Jadeveon Clowney in the top pic? I wish he'd start looking good in the NFL. I'm neither a South Carolina fan nor a Texans fan, but he was something special in college. You don't like to see a player with that much potential struggle.

michael-jordan-last-game-at-madison-squa

Jordan's last (well, as a Bull) game in the garden in 1998 wore retro 1s on court. Seeing those shoes in 98 looked so badass to me, like an older guy at the gym showing young kids how it's done lol

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

7 hours ago, uuh70 said:

michael-jordan-last-game-at-madison-squa

Jordan's last (well, as a Bull) game in the garden in 1998 wore retro 1s on court. Seeing those shoes in 98 looked so badass to me, like an older guy at the gym showing young kids how it's done lol

Thinking of Jordan playing for the Wizards is weird not so much because they're not the Bulls or because they were a mediocre team, but because they look so much worse than the Bulls. MJ was fortunate to spend all but the last little bit of his career playing for an aesthetically-pleasing team.

Archived