NBA Concepts: Cavs Update (p. 4)

Lights Out

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I am loving that Milwaukee set. The golden rainbow looks great on all three jerseys, and I am a sucker for cream--especially for Milwaukee teams.

I'm not sure why you went with black and gold for Charlotte? Some explanation for why you chose to do what you do would help us understand your concepts.

award%20sig.png

I'm not sure why you went with black and gold for Charlotte? Some explanation for why you chose to do what you do would help us understand your concepts.

My guess is because actual hornets are black and gold.

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

I'm not sure why you went with black and gold for Charlotte?

I was going for the colors of actual hornets. I figured that since a lot of other teams already use purple, Charlotte was ripe for a different color scheme.

Hornets remind me too much of recent-past Pacers uniforms.

I was actually going for somewhat of a Bulls-inspired look because of who their owner is.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I was going for the colors of actual hornets. I figured that since a lot of other teams already use purple, Charlotte was ripe for a different color scheme.

I was actually going for somewhat of a Bulls-inspired look because of who their owner is.

there's literally a 0% chance of the Hornets ever doing away with purple.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like there are far more teams use gold than teams the use purple.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lights Out said:

aPxmkxG.png

Huge Wolves fan here. Diehard. And yes...I've stayed loyal after all these years of incompetence. Still here... ;p 

That said, I think the grey jersey is intriguing...but overall, I don't see enough difference here from the current uniforms. Is there any way you could make a more drastic change? I know Flip was talking about changing things up with the jerseys before he died (RIP :(). 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived