Lights Out

NBA Concepts: Cavs Update (p. 4)

uAhPlb4.png

f0jpIwu.png

EElB2Qz.png

Wow, I am loving that Milwaukee set. The golden rainbow looks great on all three jerseys, and I am a sucker for cream--especially for Milwaukee teams.

I'm not sure why you went with black and gold for Charlotte? Some explanation for why you chose to do what you do would help us understand your concepts.

I'm not sure why you went with black and gold for Charlotte? Some explanation for why you chose to do what you do would help us understand your concepts.

My guess is because actual hornets are black and gold.

Hornets remind me too much of recent-past Pacers uniforms.

I'm not sure why you went with black and gold for Charlotte?

I was going for the colors of actual hornets. I figured that since a lot of other teams already use purple, Charlotte was ripe for a different color scheme.

I was actually going for somewhat of a Bulls-inspired look because of who their owner is.

I was going for the colors of actual hornets. I figured that since a lot of other teams already use purple, Charlotte was ripe for a different color scheme.

I was actually going for somewhat of a Bulls-inspired look because of who their owner is.

there's literally a 0% chance of the Hornets ever doing away with purple.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like there are far more teams use gold than teams the use purple.

C3zE282.png

aPxmkxG.png

6 hours ago, Lights Out said:

aPxmkxG.png

Huge Wolves fan here. Diehard. And yes...I've stayed loyal after all these years of incompetence. Still here... ;p 

That said, I think the grey jersey is intriguing...but overall, I don't see enough difference here from the current uniforms. Is there any way you could make a more drastic change? I know Flip was talking about changing things up with the jerseys before he died (RIP :(). 

The 2008-2010 uniforms, in my opinion, are by far the best the Wolves have ever looked, so I didn't want to stray too far from those. It's a shame they were wasted on terrible teams.

The Rockets are fantastic, i only wish you used their normal red. As is, they look like the cavs.

The Suns are incredible, my favorite Suns concepts and that Clippers set looks fantastic as well!

JQtVBBv.png

Portland-  Beautiful. That alternate is a great looking jersey.

Golden State- I like it, but dislike the colour scheme used.

Maybe it's just me, but I think that your colour scheme for the Cavs would look much better on Blazers jerseys. It kind of gives an Oregon Trail feel to me.

The Warriors set in their current color scheme would be a big improvement over what they are wearing now.  The color scheme you used on the Warriors should be what OKC uses.

z4y9Pbr.png

IlIp0Ss.png