NBA Concepts: Cavs Update (p. 4)

Lights Out

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I like the idea you have with the collar and the colour scheme. Cooper/Light Blue is very unique. Can I see a bigger version of that pant logo? It looks like a snowflake to me.

The logo on the shorts is just a recolored version of their alternate logo from the '90s.

For the record, I got the idea for the collar from Slovenia's uniforms:

lfiH3Xq.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I can totally get behind most of the Jazz concept! Love the colors (a copper primary would be pretty sweet, actually), great to see the snowflake return, and great idea with the collar.

The thing I can't really get behind, though, is the "SLC". The Jazz are seen here as more of the state's team rather than strictly a Salt Lake team, and speaking as a Provo guy, it's kind of alienating as well as an unnecessary abbreviation plug for the sake of it. If they were the "Salt Lake City Jazz", I could see it because it's hard to fit "Salt Lake City" on a jersey. But they're "Utah", and so as a fan, "SLC" just doesn't work to me. 

Other than that, though, great ideas and way to think out of the box a little with the colors. Also, great job altogether on the series. I especially enjoyed the word marks and numbers you did for Toronto, they work SO well! One of my favorite Raptors concepts, honestly.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived