NFL concepts -Bengals

BenD

After a long time of looking at the great work of others on this site and after almost two years of making concepts I've finally decided to post some of them here. First up is my hometown team the Atlanta Falcons. C&C is greatly appreciated.

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/BenDavis14/media/Atlanta%20Falcons_zpsppeokbke.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Sorry it's posted as a link I've been having trouble getting it to actually post the picture. I will also post some other teams that I have done and they are in no particular order.

Atlanta%20Falcons_zpsppeokbke.png

Simply copy the link next to the IMG tag and paste it into the comment box.

Pretty solid job here. Nothing special really, as this idea and others like it have been done so often around here. Even so, it's still a good look.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Pant stripes need to go all the way up, not half-assed.

Haha, agreed. Otherwise, good work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while but here's the next team, the New England Patriots,
I changed the helmet logo because i never really liked the flying Elvis, the word mark is replaced by four stars for their supe rbowls (similar to soccer), and silver has been removed.
New%20England%20Patriots_zpsyc4w5obl.png

Wow I love the Ravens look. Maybe add a red pants to the Falcons to go with the white jersey? Patriots are good too, I'd rather see the whole head on the helmet than the NE. Good job though! I like the little elements in the jerseys (Maryland flag, Falcons logo stripes as the stripes)

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Thank for the feedback man, I've never even thought about what the falcons would look like in red pants, and I don't think they've ever had them. I'll definitely get going on those to see what it looks like.

Love the Patriots set, although I think I'd like the red jersey to be all red instead of just the body. The championship stars are a great idea and I actually think they should be used on all teams, including NFL and AFL Championships pre-Super Bowl as well.

Also, the helmet logo is awesome. A lot of people still dislike Flying Elvis even after all these years. The "NE" is a sadly underused alt.

mainescarf.png

The reason the away and red alt have the blue sleeve caps is because the stripes are meant to mimic the american flag and I just felt like it would look too much like the niners sleeves without the blue.

Thank for the feedback man, I've never even thought about what the falcons would look like in red pants, and I don't think they've ever had them. I'll definitely get going on those to see what it looks like.

I think in general I can't remember a red black red jersey in the NFL. Wonder how it'd look. I like the red white red look, teams like KC wear that sometimes and I think it looks good. Excited to see what else you have coming!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived