Sign in to follow this  
MCH925

Philadelphia Eagles Concept (Helmet stripe removed)

fGwVZhI.png

Simple, classic, and kelly green!!! Also, the striping is based off the 1980s striping, but I tweaked it and added a grey stripe to the bottom white stripe (green on the away). The lone white stripe felt odd.
EDIT: Removed helmet stripe.
Edited by MCH925

Beautiful concept. The only thing I would change would be to remove the stripes off of the helmet. I feel like the helmet would look very cluttered with the wings and the stripes down the middle.

I have to agree with IceBurgs70; the color is wonderful and the concept as a whole is great, but the stripes with the wings is too much. If you'd remove those I think you'd be in really good shape here. Well done!

agree with comments above, and make name on the back of the jersey bigger

Just a quick fix: helmet stripe removed.

fGwVZhI.png

Also updated in OP.

Part of me really likes these uniforms. The other part of me thinks that it's just essentially the Buffalo Bills uniforms with a green and silver color scheme.

Maybe change up the striping a little bit? Unless you plan on making a series of it and changing the Bills' uniforms.

Beautiful. It's such a great color scheme.

The Bills thing mentioned above does not bother me too much but I suppose a striping tweak would make sense for that reason.