Sign in to follow this  
wquarton

Bike relay logo

Hey guys, doing a project for a local bike relay. Its a contest and theres prize money to be won, so really let me have it! Cheers!

KCIBR = Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay.

Still pretty rough stage but any feedback welcome :)YodEtWG.png

I like the general direction but the font is pretty illegible. Also, I'd make the mountains a bit less symmetric. I can tell that they're mountains, but they also look like they're forming a giant 'M'

a little update. Still have a couple weeks before the deadline but quite a bit happier. Not 100% sold yet, CC as always, appreciated

64JvbuS.png

edit: i see the little black lines in there on the sun. I'll fix them.

Your latest version is an improvement. Is that "I" supposed to be what the trail looks like? What if you made the letters thicker, then put the trail inside the I?

Your latest version is an improvement. Is that "I" supposed to be what the trail looks like? What if you made the letters thicker, then put the trail inside the I?

Yeah it is. Sure I could try that, thanks

Just a two cent add. By looking at your logo I'm assuming that's the snow peak of a mountain? If that's the case I'd suggest defining the mountain sides a bit more. If it's the whole mountain it looks a bit out of place just dropped in there sort of floating. I also second the idea of bolder text with the course in the "i". Nice work!

You should make the inside of the wheel either all white or all yellow. That meaning the text and mountain should match, unless you make the mountain larger to fit behind the text. Looking good so far!