Toronto Maple Leafs to get new logo for 2016-2017 season

zigzag

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus ! Looks like Russian letters

Not sure what Russian you've been reading, but that doesn't resemble any Cyrillic letter I know.

Maybe a Cyrillic Ge or Greek Gamma with a Latin F, but that wouldn't make sense.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think the TTC font looks great. When I'm travelling from Yorkdale to Union. For the purposes of a hockey crest? No thanks. It's too thin; all that's needed is a simple block font.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Jesus ! Looks like Russian letters

Not sure what Russian you've been reading, but that doesn't resemble any Cyrillic letter I know.

Maybe a Cyrillic Ge or Greek Gamma with a Latin F, but that wouldn't make sense.

Okay then, just thought it looked like non western letters B)

Say, maybe the Leafs should move to the KHL, better chance of them winning a title overthere ?

:grin:

Rush SUCKS.

Rush's reach exceeded their grasp for the most part, but when they kept it radio-friendly, they were terrific. They're just an easy band to make fun of.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

https://dribbble.com/shots/2403955-Maple-Leafs

Maple Leafs concept by our very own Brandon Moore/BrandMooreArt. Great work as usual. I think it would be cool if they went along the lines of something like this.

I really like the idea of working the city initial into the leaf. This would be a great shoulder patch/secondary.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Rush SUCKS.

Rush's reach exceeded their grasp for the most part, but when they kept it radio-friendly, they were terrific. They're just an easy band to make fun of.
My dad's always called them a rock band for nerds.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

No argument here, but is that bad? Nickelback is a rock band for not-nerds.

I bet Paul Ryan listens to Rush, though.

Man I can't wait to see what Rush's new jerseys look like!

needs fountainhead references, ya, i agree

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

No argument here, but is that bad? Nickelback is a rock band for not-nerds.
Not a bad thing at all, but it explains their existence and why they seem to be so divisive.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

I've often wondered - what about the voice of Geddy Lee? How did it get so high? I wonder if he speaks like an ordinary guy?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived