High School Lacrosse Concept **COMMENTS NEEDED**

YelichGraphics

Pick Best One  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My Dad created a lacrosse team back in 2010 for my high school in Depew, NY. This is a club organization so all the kids by their own equipment and we get minimal support for the school district. He told me today that he was thinking about getting sublimated jerseys for all levels (Varsity, JV, and Modified AKA Middle School). This means we can do what ever design we want and it would be relatively cheap. He put 3 restrictions on it... Carolina Jersey, Navy Shorts, and have it done no later than late February, early March . Because kids buy their own equipment the helmet cannot change as well. I chose this helmet because 95% of the kids bought them through my father and through a company. Asking to change the helmet for everyone would be hard considering were a small district with not a lot of money. So here are some ideas. I will add more. Some will be completely different than others because I'm experimenting.

kOcWOVA.png

8QNOA9o.png

cesHvi3.png

BM7h3hi.png

569ec108c790c_DepewLacrosseNick.thumb.pn

569ec108c790c_DepewLacrosseNick.thumb.pn

As a lacrosse player myself, I would go with the second option. The solid carolina blue pairs well with the solid navy shorts. From experience, different colored shoulders look good on paper, but trash when you get the final product. That's just with lacrosse jerseys though. And then on the field, the checkered pattern would just be a blur when players move around. And I wouldn't use the checkered pattern unless it had ties to the school, like in the crest. But those are just my opinions.

As a lacrosse player myself, I would go with the second option. The solid carolina blue pairs well with the solid navy shorts. From experience, different colored shoulders look good on paper, but trash when you get the final product. That's just with lacrosse jerseys though. And then on the field, the checkered pattern would just be a blur when players move around. And I wouldn't use the checkered pattern unless it had ties to the school, like in the crest. But those are just my opinions.

I would have to agree with this. Shoulder color ends up looking weird on the field for lacrosse. The second option is clearly the best but i do not like the stripe on the side of the shorts. Also not a fan of the word mark in old english. I feel that it is overdone a little bit and would look better with normal lettering. if you want the old english D on the jersey maybe the sleeve is the way to go, although i like the numbers there.

After getting comments i completely agree with the colored shoulders. Even though i loved the first one, the second one really grew on me. Im taking Concept 1 off. I also included in the original post a modern style uniform aka concept 4. Hope you enjoy

• 1 month later...

Archived