Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

Falcons said the pants would be red, but they have a history of saying things about uniforms and not following through -- like when Blank said the black-on-black look would return a season ago. 

I'm assuming Atlanta will be all black and the Buccaneers will either wear what they wore last year, or hell...all orange? Probably not...but if Atlanta does all-red then the Buccaneers will be in orange or pewter from head to toe...so...yeah...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking silver or charcoal for the Eagles vs blue for the Giants. Probably silver unless since charcoal might not contrast enough. I don't think they'd want to go all green or all black since there's nothing new for them to sell, and we've heard (I think) that the Giants aren't going red, so that would indicate a new blue uni for them - unless it's them that goes gray. Man I hope not. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

30 minutes ago, HailGoldPants said:

I'm wondering if the Redskins/Cowboys Thanksgiving game will be Color Rush?  I know last year's Thanksgiving day game between Dallas and Carolina was.

Cowboys in the same unis as last year and Skins bring back the burgundy pants?

But I don't think the Cowboys (and Vikings) will go color rush and 2 weeks in a row. So I'd guess normal uniforms for Thanksgiving afternoon games and then Vikings-Cowboys color rush game the following week.

9 minutes ago, VikWings said:

Cowboys in the same unis as last year and Skins bring back the burgundy pants?

But I don't think the Cowboys (and Vikings) will go color rush and 2 weeks in a row. So I'd guess normal uniforms for Thanksgiving afternoon games and then Vikings-Cowboys color rush game the following week.

It wouldn't be the first time the Cowboys wore double star uniforms for 2 straight weeks. I say bring it on, the look is great.

bSLCtu2.png

Raiders will play-action-fake the NFL and take the field in their traditional uniforms. What are they gonna do, get penalized 15 yards for non-color-rushing?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived