Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

16 hours ago, Jungle Jim said:

The silly one-helmet rule would prevent it, but it would be interesting to see the Bengals simulate the albino tiger for one game or, dare I say it, as a twice-a-year alternate...

BengalsHelmetOrangeChrome_zps4c0aaf6d.jp929481_370.jpg

May I present to you the af2's Cincinnati Jungle Kats
HPIM1102.jpg

It's where I sit.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

May I present to you the af2's Cincinnati Jungle Kats
HPIM1102.jpg

I had no idea they existed...frankly, I'm surprised nobody mentioned it when I was doing this project, but I essentially used that idea in my NFL Development League

77LrAGq.png

The Columbus Snow Cats would be the minor league affiliate of the Bengals

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

19 hours ago, Jungle Jim said:

The silly one-helmet rule would prevent it, but it would be interesting to see the Bengals simulate the albino tiger for one game or, dare I say it, as a twice-a-year alternate...

BengalsHelmetOrangeChrome_zps4c0aaf6d.jp929481_370.jpg

That white tiger reminds me of the Burmese Tiger that Wile E Coyote trapped in one of his ill-fated attempts to catch the Road Runner. 

10 hours ago, NYCdog said:

Serious (and unfortunate) question. 

How does Nike further screw up the Browns for Color Rush? 

brownsgroup-654x367.jpg

Maybe an all orange look with all brown numerals, fonts, & details? 

They would probably just wear orange socks with the orange jersey and pants. It's alot like the Titans, the materials are already in place.

bSLCtu2.png

I actually was getting myself excited to see the Bengals in orange pants and it's sounding more and more like we're going to wear white and black with no orange except for the orange helmet. So kind of the exact opposite of a "color rush" then, eh? Dallas' all-white was the least offensive of the color rush uniforms so it's fine, but what's the point of all this if you're just going to put one of the more colorful teams in the league in black and white? 

If they zubaz us I will be very upset. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

53 minutes ago, keynote said:

I don’t mind the Ravens sporting a crest inspired by the Maryland flag, but a full flag-inspired uniform would tread too closely on the Terps’ turf.

Nike had to get a chance to put their spin on it one way or another. 

On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 10:42 AM, NYCdog said:

Serious (and unfortunate) question. 

How does Nike further screw up the Browns for Color Rush? 

brownsgroup-654x367.jpg

Maybe an all orange look with all brown numerals, fonts, & details? 

All orange to include all orange socks and cleats. Just imagine Syracuse with brown trim. :-/

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So Miami is (likely) going to wear all-orange... which doesn't surprise me to the slightest. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, whether it be a basic alternate uniform or for a special occasion such as color rush).

3 hours ago, unimaniac said:

Anyone else peeved that Jacksonville isn't going all teal?  Was last year's all-gold set well received, and I'm missing something?

The jerseys, I think, were well received. The pants not so much. I saw lots of fans over at Big Cat Country saying they'd like to see the gold jersey as the fulltime primary jersey, but with white or black pants (the stripe on the black pants would need to change). That said, we miss the teal.

Archived