Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, SoxSteeler said:

Steelers will wear their color rush uniforms on Christmas against the Ravens instead of against the Colts. All black with gold/yellow numbers. 

http://m.steelers.com/news/article-1/Color-rush-uniforms-revealed/7923a80f-03a1-4058-aa7d-6d014fce45d8

if the Ravens stick with mono Purple this is going to be a dark and dreary Christmas 

Sounds like it's gonna be pretty tame. Wouldn't be surprised if it's similar to Mizzou or the Hamilton Tigercats.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Griffinmarlins said:

Sounds like it's gonna be pretty tame. Wouldn't be surprised if it's similar to Mizzou or the Hamilton Tigercats.

It will be a black vs white Spy vs Spy Christmas matchup. I'd rather watch all 24 hours of A Christmas Story (which I don't really like) than watch NFL games on Christmas anyway.

8 hours ago, SoxSteeler said:

Steelers will wear their color rush uniforms on Christmas against the Ravens instead of against the Colts. All black with gold/yellow numbers. 

http://m.steelers.com/news/article-1/Color-rush-uniforms-revealed/7923a80f-03a1-4058-aa7d-6d014fce45d8

if the Ravens stick with mono Purple this is going to be a dark and dreary Christmas 

I fear mustard will be in full force rather than all white. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

51 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

So, Iowa copies the Steelers for their standard uniforms and Pittsburgh will seemingly return the favor by copying last year's all-black alternate.

To be fair, they did used to wear the throwback uniforms with the yellow numbers. It'll probably be similar to that. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if it was that jersey with the italic font instead of block. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Griffinmarlins said:

To be fair, they did used to wear the throwback uniforms with the yellow numbers. It'll probably be similar to that. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if it was that jersey with the italic font instead of block. 

I sincerely hope the black pants will have a yellow stripe.

25 minutes ago, Chico said:

Just found this on ebay. Very interesting since its been said the Jets will be wearing all white.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-2016-New-York-Jets-Week-2-Color-Rush-2-Pocket-Pro-Helmet-/232046755789?hash=item3607107fcd:g:VpwAAOSw-itXricD

s-l1600-1.jpg

Hope it's real, but won't assume it will be.  People create custom pocket pros based from just about any rumor.  Seems like they would want thinner helmet stripes to emphasize white.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Given the way the Rams are marketing the teams colors, I figured out that the Rams color rush this year should definitely be navy and white, they are listed as navy on the supposed leak. Steelers are also listed as black. It really looks like that leak might have been real? Who knows?

I'm just hoping for nothing too ridiculous from this stuff because the last thing I want is something like the Jaguars last season. Man, that was bad.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived