Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

14 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Since you work for the Dolphins, do their Color Rush uniforms look as amazing as I've been thinking? Would you say longtime Dolphins fans would be excited?

i have to err on the side of caution here, but it will be a mix for sure. i guess you could say that about all the uniforms. i never expected to like any of them, i didn't even like Dallas last year even though that one wasn't too "loud". but i really do like the Bengals and theres a few others i can live with for one game.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On September 8, 2016 at 3:49 PM, cajunaggie08 said:

While I like the logo, to say the current Texans are a spiritual continuation of a WFL team that only played 5 games in Houston is a stretch.

when has Nike ever really cared about the actual history part of any of their special jerseys? Nike will see old professional football team in Houston check. Logo can create money with apparel check. Jerseys can create money check. Not associated in anyway with the oilers check. Same name as the team now check. It looks like the lions will bring in colors unis from one season that was horrible. 

10 hours ago, jgiff17 said:

when has Nike ever really cared about the actual history part of any of their special jerseys?

Show us an example of Nike doing anything like this in the NFL. 

Setting aside for for a moment that neither Nike nor the NFL owns the logo you want them to use, show us where Nike has blurred the lines in the NFL as you suggest. 

13 minutes ago, HailGoldPants said:

The @NFLLeaks on Twitter guy is currently posting week by week color rush leaks.  So far we have a navy vs. navy Texans/Pats game and a black vs. black Cards/9ers game.

I call BS.

Yes and no... as far the the colors and designs NFLLeaks is posting they are correct in terms of the "primary" color rush uni from the info I have but as I stated in an earlier post teams picked their color rush color before they knew which game it would be in. So each team also has some type of "All White" option that the away team will have to wear in the case that the match-up was the same color against each other.

5 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

CsLU0bsVIAAzA1F.jpg

I love those Saints and Raiders jerseys, regardless of how legitimate these leaks are. 

31 minutes ago, canzman said:

Yes and no... as far the the colors and designs NFLLeaks is posting they are correct in terms of the "primary" color rush uni from the info I have but as I stated in an earlier post teams picked their color rush color before they knew which game it would be in. So each team also has some type of "All White" option that the away team will have to wear in the case that the match-up was the same color against each other.

So in other words, these leaks are correct but the "All white" options that some teams will use instead of or in addition to the ones leaked just aren't shown?

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 minute ago, upperV03 said:

I love those Saints and Raiders jerseys, regardless of how legitimate these leaks are. 

So in other words, these leaks are correct but the "All white" options that some teams will use instead of or in addition to the ones leaked just aren't shown?

correct

13 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

CsLPKrBUAAAJ_A9.jpg

I was skeptical of how the royal blue would work for the Chargers on their modern template but it actually looks pretty good with the yellow numbers. Denver looks good too but it's tough to tell without seeing the front of the jerseys.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

A few takeaways...

Those Raiders and Saints unis look great, despite whether or not they are accurate (as stated just above).

Browns with no "up-shadow" and a more classic arm sleeve striping. But still, if true, I don't like all brown (or all-[insert color here], which is a common opinion of Color Rush™).

The Bengals' Color Rush™ template may just prove to be a great update if done in Black/Orange/White (and no bloody white side panels).

Broncos' tops look great, though I'd rather have a modern template if they're going all orange.

Not hot on the Seahawks' all lime Action Green™ look.

What happened to the Jets-Bills "Colorblind Rush™" unis? I thought we were over this.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

So, I was right about the Steelers having new versions of these.

Image result for steelers throwback jersey

That's gonna look good with the black pants and hopefully those same socks.

Others I like are the Raiders, Chargers, Saints, and Broncos.

The crappy ones are the Titans and Jags. Jags missed a great opportunity to make it all teal.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived