Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

Lower quality than replica (game)?  geez....

Based on the images I've seen, definitely looks the same. All those graphics look sublimated. Look at the swoosh. Nike has done this with Ohio State, Oregon, and Virginia Tech. So we are familiar with Nike's "Game" jersey, their "Limited" jersey, and whatever they call the top of the line authentic one. They call this lowest tier one the "Icon" jersey. Cheaper materials, actual tags on the collars, sublimated graphics.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, upperV03 said:

The white uniform in the background is actually the Saints. Look at the text on the inside of the color in the Saints' font and you can also see it in the front view of the jersey that I posted above.

Ok, makes sense. I just saw black-white-silver and got excited sickened that this was what the Raiders was getting, but now I see that it's a black and white picture.

ExJworW.png

11 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

What "special event" uniforms are you referring to?

The color rush uniforms are special event uniforms. Hence why normal uniform rules don't apply here.

Oh and these aren't going to be on the Mach Speed template. Look at the collar triangle and it's a dead giveaway that they'll be on the Vapor Untouchable. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Griffinmarlins said:

The color rush uniforms are special event uniforms. Hence why normal uniform rules don't apply here.

Oh and these aren't going to be on the Mach Speed template. Look at the collar triangle and it's a dead giveaway that they'll be on the Vapor Untouchable. 

Pretty sure the template is going to be team by team based. As not all the replicas have the Vapor Untouchable triangle. 

On 9/8/2016 at 8:36 AM, canzman said:

Not from what I've heard... it is all white only stripes and numbers are in black.

So here is what I heard for all 32. Breaks down in order uni color/uni style/helmet. Just rumored take it with a grain of salt but my source is normally pretty good. Also remember that for the Uni style it is what it is based on.

Bears - Navy/Current/Current
Bengals - White/Current style throwback numbers/Current
Bills - Red/Current/Current
Broncos - Orange/Throwback/Throwbackish
Browns - Brown/Throwback/Current
Buccaneers - Red/Current/Current (Might have another option as their TNF game is against Falcons who are also rumored to have red)
Cardinals - Black/Current, but different from normal black alt/Current but tweeked
Chargers - Royal blue/Current/Current but with yellow facemask
Chiefs - Red/Current/Current
Colts - Blue/Current/Current
Cowboys - White/Throwback/Current
Dolphins - Orange/Current/Current
Eagles - Black/Current/Current
Falcons - Red/Current/Current (Might have another option as their TNF game is against Bucs who are also rumored to have red)
49ers - Black/Current/Current
Giants - White/Throwback/Throwback
Jaguars - Gold/Current/Current
Jets - Green/Current/Current but tweeked (Might have also have an all white option for the Bills game)
Lions - Black/Current/Current
Packers - White/Current/Current
Panthers - Blue/Current/Current
Patriots - Blue/Current-Historic hybrid/Current
Raiders - White/Throwback/Current
Rams - Yellow/Throback/Current
Ravens - Purlpe/Current but different from normal purple/Current
Reskins - Yellow/Current/Current
Saints - White/Throwback/Current
Seahawks - Lime Green/Current/Current
Steelers - Black/Current style throwback numbers/Current
Texans - Blue/Current but different from normal blue/Current
Titans - Blue/Current/Current
Vikings - Purlpe/Current but different from normal purple/Current

Looks like what I posted a few pages back was legit.

Archived