Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falcons is better than I was expecting. I had fears it would be strictly a red and black version of the current uniforms with the weird sleeve pants and piping. Bit of a nice surprise. White numbers would have been way better but these are pretty good. Depending on the price point for the cheap version, I might get it.

Also, Dallas keeping the same as last year but here it is on the super cheap replica. Looks a bit different.

image.jpeg

Every uniform according to NFL Leaks (Looking pretty legit, because for a few minutes Nike itself leaked a white Packers CR)

Cowboys

Falcons
Giants @goforbroke Can you confirm this?

Redskins

Chargers

Steelers

Saints

Patriots

Bengals

Broncos

Lions (Don't know how I feel about this since they've already said that they won't have black)

Texans

Seahawks

Packers (from Nike!)

Raiders

Vikings

Ravens

Jags and Titans (same as last year)

Cardinals and 49ers (All black? What the :censored:?)

Dolphins with Bengals

Jets and Bills (NFL really did it: Colorblind Rush!)

So these are all the leaked uniforms.

ExJworW.png

40 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Every uniform according to NFL Leaks (Looking pretty legit, because for a few minutes Nike itself leaked a white Packers CR)

Cowboys

Falcons
Giants @goforbroke Can you confirm this?

Redskins

Chargers

Steelers

Saints

Patriots

Bengals

Broncos

Lions (Don't know how I feel about this since they've already said that they won't have black)

Texans

Seahawks

Packers (from Nike!)

Raiders

Vikings

Ravens

Jags and Titans (same as last year)

Cardinals and 49ers (All black? What the :censored:?)

Dolphins with Bengals

Jets and Bills (NFL really did it: Colorblind Rush!)

So these are all the leaked uniforms.

That's basically it. The one I saw was for on-field, so it had much shorter sleeves.  However --- the helmet is the best part.

They also have a cool effect on the NFL logo on the collar that idk if any other teams have 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I really wanted to see a Buffalo Bills 60s throwback like they normally do but with the red...plus the red buffalo on the helmet would of been sick!

thats just lazy on their part but i guess i can wear my color rush jersey for the game this week and have it be accurate.

1 minute ago, rsaline said:

With the white facemask I think the Jets would look better going all white instead of all green.

They likely will be wearing all white against the Bills to avoid the red-green color blind fiasco again. They also have a second TNF game later in the year against the Dolphins so that's when we will see the Kelly green uniforms that were debuted last year.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

They likely will be wearing all white against the Bills to avoid the red-green color blind fiasco again. They also have a second TNF game later in the year against the Dolphins so that's when we will see the Kelly green uniforms that were debuted last year.

That "TNF" game is on Saturday so no color rush 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived