Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

Thanksgiving should never be out of the question for a team wearing alternates or throwbacks. Infact, the NFL had themselves a tradition of Throwbacks on Thanksgiving starting in 2001 up until 2006. The Cowboys and Lions also wore throwbacks in '94. Given this logic, it makes sense that Color Rush is to happen on this day and Christmas as they are special days in their own right.

bSLCtu2.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, BayouJim said:

So the Bears are one of the teams that haven't leaked, can it be assumed they're just wearing their usual home jerseys?

Well, the Bears jersey is normal but is on the Vapor template so I'm gonna assume all navy. We'll find out real soon.

bSLCtu2.png

At least half of these are better than what the teams actually wear on a regular basis... Patriots, Saints, Browns, Giants, Steelers, Chargers, Colts with the font change, etc. Also noted that teams are using the new Nike template that a couple college teams are using now.

I actually really like the Vikings jersey.  Don't love the purple head-to-toe look but the jersey's really sharp (I am a sucker for jerseys with no white, though) 

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So Jets will just wear their regular white jerseys and pants but with a white facemask and plain white socks in Buffalo this Thursday? Haven't seen anything that contradicts that and the Jets seem to be making a big fuss about the helmet. Wonder why they decided against the white decal.

mets.png

Just now, erlovepuck said:

So Jets will just wear their regular white jerseys and pants but with a white facemask and plain white socks in Buffalo this Thursday? Haven't seen anything that contradicts that and the Jets seem to be making a big fuss about the helmet. Wonder why they decided against the white decal.

I'm assuming the white decal didn't make it due to what Canzman said, the NFL is requiring teams to use a current logo or a historical logo on the helmet and that white Jets logo wasn't the EXACT historical logo and just the modern one inverted.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived